Chapter 28: As brother as sister

Начните с самого начала

I smiled as I shut the door in front of him and started to put my hero costume in the closet where clothes were already placed.
My biggest luck was that my room was next to the bathroom so I don't have to worry about that~

Later that night>>>

"Are you sure any crime's will happen? It's been pretty civilised for the past two hours.."

"Hmhm, in any situation or patrol, a person's patience is something we need to rely on, especially when were waiting for a crime to begin."

"Hm!"

I nodded my head in understanding.
Even if Luzo was a pretty irresponsible young adult, he could be wise in his own ways and very strong.

We jumped from a building to another while in our Kitsune form until he randomly stopped.

"What's wrong?"

I whispered

"Shh.."

He signaled then moved his finger from his lips to his fox ears.

He wanted me to use them to listen.. I, didn't usually used them that much but I guess I could try.
And seconds later a building being smashed was heard.

"Y/N, how far is that?"

"Huh? Uh.."

I used my ears to try and get a guess

"About 3 streets, to the right!"

"Good fox! Well then next step, your speed!"

And with that he started to jump higher in the sky and run towards the attack.

"Hah, GAME ON!"

.
.

Luzo jumped in the battle field as he screamed at me.

"Take the ones on the side I'll deal with the ones on the front!"

"Roger!"

I said as I covered my face with my mask and jumped on one of the persons back as my legs hugged his neck forcing him to fall as I jumped off and kicked him in his stomach, almost falling myself while trying to land, when the other noticed they started to ran towards me in groups.
I slipped through a gap between the two groups and let them all slip and fall on each other. Some of them out cold since hitting the cement floor hard isn't a peaceful fall but as for the others I created strings that blocked them from moving.

"*whistle* well it looks like you didn't need my help after all!"

"Heh, see~ I am a natural at this!"

"Don't flatter yourself, you still need improvements but you did a good job for your first time."

He smiled proudly at me as I felt happier then ever, after that we gave the people over to the police and the owner of the building that apparently was a bakery thanked us.

"Why would a bunch of people want to destroy a bakery??"

"Idk- maybe they owned them money, some inside we're looking for something in every place of that bakery, the one thing I can assume they were looking for their pay ."

"Hm.."

"Anyway, wanna grab something to drink or eat, I'm hungry, dealing with so many idiots at once it's exhausting.."

"Oh yea.. I can imagine.."

I rolled my eyes at him as I followed in his footsteps towards a little shop.