There are all sorts of food. From meat to vegetables and some side dishes. Saitama looks at the food, he chooses the food that he knows because some of this food is… weird.

After he's done picking up his food he hears Reno's voice calling him. "Saitama over here." Said Reno as she waved her hands to show where she was.

He goes to her and sits beside her as the other seats have been occupied. One of the girls he already knew. Cleveland and with someone.

She has white flowing hair on her hips and was wearing an admiral's hat, a sleeveless shirt and an admiral coat that has gold trim. She wears a short skirt with gold trim on it.

"Saitama, I've brought someone who wanted to meet you." Said Cleveland as she pointed to the girl next to her.

"Hello, Saitama. I'm USS Enterprises, the second sister of the Yorktown class." Said Enterprise as she introduced herself to Saitama. Why does she want to meet? It's because she doesn't trust Saitama a single bit.

Able to run on water. Knock out a humanoid siren rather than killing them. Has an emotionless eye… She doesn't trust him as a normal human.

Even if he was a shipgirl like them, then why didn't high command tell them about him.

"Saitama… I have a question. Who are you?" Ask Enterprise to Saitama?

"... Huh? Oh, you were talking? Sorry I didn't hear what you said." Said Saitama casually, as he eats his food.

"..."

"..." 'Saitama what are you doing!? This isn't the time to joke around!' Thought Cleveland as she was sweating on her forehead.

"... Don't try me… Saitama." Said Enterprise with spite when she said his name.

Saitama ignores her as he continues his eating. He was thinking about what kind of monster had to offer to him. He was keeping his hopes up a little bit to make it more depressed than he already was.

Before Enterprise could say anything a sound came through the whole base. "[Alert! Alert! Enemy Siren appeared at the south of the base. 29 Humanoid Siren are also in the vicinity.]"

Everyone stands up except for Enterprise and Saitama who were still sitting at their table. Enterprise didn't let go of her gaze from Saitama who was still eating his food.

The ground was filled with running and small rumbling from the number of shipgirls who were going to the dock to fight the threat.

Soon the room was only left with two lives. One was eating and the other one was glaring at the eating one.

"Saitama… do you know what happened to us?"

"... No. Not really." Said as he was finished, eating his food and now was drinking his water.

"... Then why did you become a hero?"

"... It's a hobby." Said Saitama casually as he watches the woman in front of him flash an emotion. Confused? Anger? Or was it frustration?

"... Saitama would you…" Before she could finish talking a voice boomed out in the large cafeteria.

"There you are!" A voice came from the entrance of the cafeteria and it was a little blond girl who had a crown on her head. Wearing a dark blue short dress and a yellow trim.

Beside her was a girl with a familiar stature and the same hair colour and two front locks on both sides of her head. She wears a dark purple military jacket but she seems to wear only her underwear to cover her bottom.

"I've been sending all of my maids to call you to meet me for you to introduce yourself to me! The super-dreadnought Queen Elizabeth class!" Said the little girl.