14 | ᴄᴀsᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ.

Start from the beginning

"Jackass survivors..?" Alban repeated your words, curious and confused at the same time.

"People who kill other survivor's because they are hungry to survive." You explained, "Might use nice survivors as bait." You finished, Alban paused, eyes wide in surprise. He shivered at the thought of the dyed blue haired male being captured. He didn't know the guy but damn he hopes he's okay!

"Sounds horrible. Good thing we haven't encountered one." Uki muttered from beside you, now walking next to you and Alban, with you on the middle. Alban shook his head, "Don't jinx it!"

Uki ignored him, looking at the tall hotel building that you were now approaching. His eyes lingered on it, until he saw a paper posted on a sign, covering the drawing behind it. He walked towards it, capturing yours and Albans attention when he separated.

"Where are you..?" You trailed off, glancing over his shoulders. Your eyes laid on the paper, it was like a poster, but less organized.

"What's that?" Alban whispered next to you, not bothering to read its contents. Uki pulled off the paper off the sign, reading it better. Alban walked to him, trying to read it as well now that he has the paper in his hands.

"Casanova? What the fuck is that." Alban says, trying to get a better look. Uki hands you the paper when you got nearer, making Alban deadpan at him. "I don't know, it says it's some kind of secret hide out." Uki responds to the brunette, glancing at him.

You read the papers contents, flipping it to see if there was more at the back. Alban's eyes glimmer excitedly at the sound of a hideout, that means there's more people!

You side eyed them, weary. "What if it's a trick..? God, I sound crazy right now."

Uki shrugs at your thought, "Well we can't be sure. Even if it is a trick, what can they do? Sacrifice us to the zombies? They won't gain anything from that." He responds in a matter of fact tone. Alban nods in agreement, "Yeah! They won't gain anything good from that!"

"Maybe Ike could be in this hideout. Maybe Ike was in a bigger group other than those four girls!" Alban cheers, hopping in his steps to you. Your hand tightens on the paper, crumpling it a bit.

You eventually nodded, thinking there might be a possibility for it. "Yeah. Maybe, just maybe."

Alban grinned happily, clapping his hands curtly. "Yay! Does it say where the hideout could be?" He asks, removing the crumpled paper from your hold.

"Yes, but first we tell the others about this hideout thingy."

Your group surrounded the table, with the paper in the middle, discussing about whether to go to the hideout or not

Your group surrounded the table, with the paper in the middle, discussing about whether to go to the hideout or not. You were honestly not sure what choice to make. You want to find Ike, and he could possibly be in this hideout, but what if he isn't and it was all just a sick plan made by some people with no human decency.

"What do you think, (name)?" Everyone turns to you. Your brows raised at the mention of your name, eyes wide awkwardly. You played with your sweating palms, avoiding eye contact with them.

"Well uh- it's kinda hard to explain. Yknow? I want to find Ike and he might be there, but at the same time what if he isn't and the hideout is just a ploy by mean survivors." You quickly explained yourself, deadpanning at how stupid you sound.

"I'm sorry- i don't mean to hold anyone back on this search, I really don't, but-" You hastily apologized, but was cut off by the ravenette. Vox shook his head, placing his hands on your shoulders reassuringly.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, (name). I understand why you're weary to meet new people after that whole 'it's not just zombies trying to kill us' thing back then." He smiles at you. You nodded, still thinking you're holding the others back in searching.

"Why'd you plant that thing in her brain in the first place? Thats horrible dude." Fulgur shakes his head in disappointment, making the rest of his group nod.

"I- i have no explanation." Mysta grunts, crossing his arms. You shook your head, "It doesn't matter! Are we going to this hideout or no?" You looked around you, brows raised in question.

Shu shrugs, "Well it's better to make sure then regret, no?"