2 - Just a Walk In the Park

The next day George went over to the park with Wilbur, Techno, Sally and Tommy. George laughed as Techno chased Tommy around saying "COME BACK HERE THESEUS" Sally then asked if George wanted to come by for dinner after the park. George politely said "I would love to come. Is there anything I can bring?" Sally replied "Nope! We have everything we need, but thank you anyway!"

Later that day, George walked up the steps to Wilbur, Sally and Tommy's house. He rang the doorbell and to his surprise Tommy opened the door and said "Hey Gogy" with a smile. George then replied with "Hey big man!"

For Clay it has been a quiet two years. Every day he had an urge to try to call George again, but he had to fight it back. If he'd called George and it worked George would never be able to move on like Clay wants him to. Clay has been thinking about George recently, staring at the drawing on the wall, thinking about their phone calls that they had every night at 8:00, until the cord was cut. He's been spending a lot more time with Alex and his sister recently, because he has nothing better to do except pace around missing George. 

Clay also drank a lot more since the cord was cut. What else would he do if he'd just lost someone who had actually loved him. Some nights he would get drunk while thinking about George and saying "George Davidson a man who didn't even exist yet had loved me, hah"

Later that night, George had gone back to his quiet home seeing more writing on the wall from Clay saying "You should go visit your family." George's pupils shrank out of surprise that Clay hadn't forgotten about him. He was considering going to visit his family since he hasn't seen them in many, many years. George went upstairs and put his pajamas on to go to bed when he noticed something else on the wall. There was different writing like calligraphy, all that George knew was that the writing wasn't Clay's. He stayed up most of the night.

George has been thinking of going to visit his family in England even more recently since Clay had left that message. He's missed his sister a lot. Later that night, George started to look for flights open to go to England in the upcoming weeks. He'd stay up staring at the mysterious calligraphy on the wall, had someone else been with Clay? Was it Clay's sister? Who? So many questions but nobody to comfort him and answer them. His life has been missing a key part, Clay.

The next day was very sunny and warm seeing that it was fall. George decided he was going to go to Karl's flower shop to buy some new seeds for his garden. George has taken up gardening as a hobby ever since Clay sent him seeds. He went to his car and then started it up, turned on the radio to hear "In another life i could be your girl, we'd keep all our promises be us against the world" George decided that he liked that song so he kept it on, it described the relationship between Clay and George perfectly.