Zhou Qian is tall, measuring 1.85 metres visually, with a pair of eyes full of evil. If you look closely, you can see that one of the eyes covered by long bangs has greyish pupils, making him look like a beast with different pupils lurking in the dark, finding its prey.

He was followed by two male university students, one called Cuntou and the other Chang Hao, both tall and handsome one would wonder why they were following Zhou Qian in this kind of shameless business.

The three slowly approached him, forcing him towards the dead end of the surveillance.

Xia Qing Shu and Zhou Qian talked quite a lot, to deliberately stall for time, during which no one passed by, he left the classroom and did not go to the auditorium, and no one came looking for him.

Xia Qing Shu finally realised the seriousness of the matter, that these ordinary male university students would really do terrible things to him.

There were so few students, why did the school have to be fixed so big?

His legs trembled as he slowly hid behind a bushy shrub that was growing heavily.

The little pink and white face, stained with forest dew, was like a fallen elf.

Lovely and weak.

He had to make him cry.

Zhou Qian stood unmoving, admiring Xia Qing Shu's panicked expression through the tender green branches. The beauty was so scared that he could get high just imagining it.

"Go on, tie him up."

To draw attention to himself, Xia Qing Shu ran for higher ground, he retreated to a small slope with no further way back behind him and stumbled, falling to the ground.

Cuntou then slowly closed in on him and walked up to him, a roll of rope in hand, looking down at him from above. The prey was so weak that the predator could take control of it without much effort.

Xia Qing Shu was terrified, his beautiful eyes instantly filled with glistening white teardrops and his whole eye socket was red. His whole body was tense and his limbs were rigid, except for those soulful eyes, which could not stop dripping tears down.

Sponsored Content

The way he was crying was unspeakably seductive.

Cuntou looked lost in thought.

"What are you waiting for, go on!"

He stepped forward and with just one hand, he tackled Xia Qing Shu's hands.

As soon as the delicate flesh was tied up by rope, it began to flush red. A line of red marks appeared between the wrists, as if they had been playing some exciting game, making the skin appear even whiter.

In a voice that only two people could hear, Cuntou said, "Honey, be good, I'll make sure it's gentle later."

Xia Qing Shu was dumbfounded. They were obviously still students, how could they do such a thing. Don't the parents and teachers care? Was there no law in this world?

Anyway, there was no absolute fairness in the school in the first place, they were all rich, and rich people had privileges.

He wanted to say something but didn't know where to start, just a weak, helpless voice humming out of his nostrils.

"Don't tie me up .....Let me go will you ......"

When he spoke, he seemed to have something in his mouth that made his speech a little slurred. It made one want to pry his mouth open and take out what was inside.