Xia Lao Er is frugal and most of the family's income was sent to Grandpa Xia. Now that he has disassociated himself from Old Man Xia, he decided to drop out of school to save more money for his brother's medical treatment.

He went to the Registrar's Office to ask about the procedures for withdrawing from school, which had only been at for half a semester, and wondered if he could get a small refund at his discretion.

The teacher at the Registrar's Office was very kind, and when he heard that he wanted to withdraw, he persuaded him for a while and then gave him the relevant documents to fill out and bring back. With the information in hand, Xia Qing Shu went back to his dormitory to pack his things.

Sponsored Content

The dormitory was a four-room suite, each with a bedroom and a separate bathroom in the bedroom and a common living room inside the suite.

When he came out, he found someone sitting on the sofa in the living room, it was He Chen who had just scolded him.

When He Chen saw him, he visibly froze, having just missed him in the dim light of the garden, but now that there was no shade, his vision was more strongly impacted.

Xia Qing Shu had changed his clothes, and looked as if he had been reborn, so beautiful that it was impossible to ignore. He Chen unconsciously blurted out, "Do you think you can get my attention by dressing like this?"

Xia Qing Shu: "......"

It seemed to be someone the original body liked.

Xia Qing Shu faintly glanced at the other party and then withdrew his gaze.

He Chen was very sunny and handsome looking.

Sorry to disappoint you buddy, the Xia Qing Shu who liked you has disappeared.

Seeing that Xia Qing Shu ignored him, He Chen was a little exasperated as he stopped the other party's way, "Did you copy from Brother Yu Bin, you really don't learn do you?"

Brother Yu Bin likes to wear white shirts and jeans and Xia Qing Shu's outfit is almost the same as Brother Yu Bin's.

Xia Qing Shu: "......"

He almost forgot that he is the canon fodder to the protagonist Xia Yubin. Against the backdrop of his sinister and vicious behaviour, it showed Xia Yubin's superb appearance.

"What did I do?" Xia Qing Shu asked, really wanting to know how vicious he was.

He Chen sneered, opened his phone and threw it into Xia Qing Shu's arms.

Xia Qing Shu caught the phone and opened the school forum, seeing the top post #New School grass of the Year election# followed by a fiery red burst of words.

He clicked into the post and there were several close-up photos of him on the front.

"Mmmmmm, nice shot."

The photos had his side face in class, his bright as a lotus flower smile as he entered the school, fresh and energetic, like an angel fallen from the sky.

Sunny, bright and fresh.

[This, this is the school flower from another school going in the wrong venue, right?

[Can I call him my wife?

[Asking weakly, can I take him home to warm my bed if I choose?

[Upstairs you're thinking of farts ......taking my wife away]

Xia Qing Shu's small face flushed, "This, is this a serious school grass selection?"

He pulled down and found that he had the first votes, behind him was none other than Xia Yubin, oh, and He Chen, who also had a high number of votes and was vaguely trending to overtake Xia Yubin.