Extras

These are little moments that didn't make it into the main book, hope you enjoy

I roll my eyes tired from the long day, and I flop onto the air mattress laying down on the floor, after what feels like a few seconds of lying down I feel myself getting launched into the air, and I flop back down. This goes on for a while but I was too tired to think properly about what was happening. Suddenly there was a grunt and I was launched off the bed and sent flying throughout the room and crashed into the bookcase. 

"Bella," I sighed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're not wondering why there's an air mattress in here?" Bella questioned,

"I've just learnt to ignore your idiotic schemes," I sighed, lying back on the bed and going to sleep. 

---

"Explain your friend group," Terry told me as we drank.

"I look like a cinnamon roll but would kill you. George looks like a cinnamon roll and is a cinnamon roll. Fred looks like he could kill you but is a cinnamon roll. And Ebony looks like she would kill you, and would kill you,"

"You've had that in your head-"

"Since we all met, yeah," I nodded. 

---

"Never repeat mistakes twice. My way is to repeat my mistakes four to five times, just to be sure," Bella smirked.

---

"You know, I had lunch with Bella today," Draco told me,

"Oh, cool I guess?" I shrugged, "What did you talk about?"

"I learnt more about George Weasley in 1 hour than I need to in my whole life,"

I hope you enjoyed the 6th Year Book. You can now go and read "6th Year Summer Holidays" in The Hols book (once it comes out).