The long Chat

This was one of the first wettings I remember: i was 8 years old, coming home from shopping with my mum, I already kinda had to pee, but not badly. When we got to our block she stopped to talk with her friend, not long after my urge started to get worse, a lot worse. Yet I was too shy to tell her that I had to go, so I just stood there kinda shifting from side to side. In what was probably around 10 minutes (but seemed to me like half an hour) the urge became unbearable, I started holding my crotch really hard to prevent any leakage that I still wasn't able to stop. After the third spurt I understood there was no other choice, so I just let go, I was wearing jeans and I knew it was risky but my desperation left me no choice. It felt good, but as I peed and it dribbled down my legs and into my socks I was as silent as ever, praying (literally) that they wouldn't notice, although the growing puddle under my feet was the only wet patch on an otherwise perfectly dry sidewalk. Miraculously, neither seemed to notice or if they did they did an amazing job of pretending not to. They talked for what felt like another 10 minutes and then my moms friend left and we walked into the apartment building together like nothing had happened. I don't know how neither could have noticed but I was hugely relieved.