𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 🍋

Start from the beginning

„Not at all."

„Then why are you here?"

„Because I can and why not?"

„That makes sense."

„Why do you keep bullying me, asshole?!" Y/N frowned, stepping closer to the bed.

„Because you like it. I was not bullying you, though. Do not exaggerate things like that, I was merely teasing."

„Whatever!"

Enmu wordlessly sat down on the bed, not wanting to irk her further.

„Weather is too hot today, is not it?" Y/N mumbled, taking off her haori and unbuttoning her uniform.

„Yes. This heat can get bothersome, indeed." Demon replied, sneaking a glance under her uniform.

„I am so tired, I nearly forgot to remove my boots before taking a nap." Y/N sighed, bending forward to untie her shoelaces.

Enmu sneaked another glance, this time beneath her skirt. Was she trying to seduce him? Why? Did she want him, or did she plot revenge after getting rejected?

„What the hell are you looking at? Pervert!" Y/N hissed.

Yes, she definitely felt bitter after rejection.

„Just making sure you are not hiding any additional weapons in your boots. One can never trust demon hunters, you know..."

„My boots are down here, whore! That is the booty you are staring at! Turn around and do not look! Is that a drool on your chin?"

„How do I know that you are not going to attack me from behind? You seem pissed."

„Do not give me those pathetic excuses, you know I gave my sword to Shion, as usual. Do you think I plan to cut off your stupid head with a hidden Nichirin pocket knife? Do not make me laugh!"

„You still could open the curtain..."

„I am sure you shall hear, if I will start walking."

„Whatever..." He murmured, turning his head to the other side.

„Enmu."

„What?"

„Do you think I cannot see that stupid eye you just grew out of your left hand?"

„Eye? What eye? You must be tired. Or maybe it was for precaution." He added quietly, making his extra eye disappear.

„Sure." Y/N finally removed both of her boots and went to bed, embracing her pale companion.

Enmu snuggled closer, moving his arm to adjust his position and „accidentally" touching her barely covered breast with his fingertips.

Y/N smiled slightly, without letting him notice. He easily fell into her trap. Now he only had two options: Become as frustrated as he left her, or make an advance, get rejected and become frustrated later.

She waited little longer, faking her sleep before pulling him closer and wrapping one leg around his waist. The demon let out a quiet purr as his face was pushed between her breasts, while the lower part of her body firmly pressed against his crotch, occasionally rubbing against it whenever she adjusted her position slightly.

His hand moved to her thigh, caressing it softly, sliding closer to her underwear with each stroke.

„What the heck do you think you are doing, lecher? Violating me while I am asleep? How long have you been doing this, before I noticed?!" She hissed, opening her eyes.