Chapter 8

Flashback

Shuji was on his way home alone. His brother was sick at home, because of the cold weather, their mother was at home with his brother and their father had to work today. So there was no one who could pick him up.

Ever since he had left the school building he's had a bad feeling. Like someone is watching him. He had thought about staying in school until someone could come to pick him up. But then he felt pathetic for being to scared to walk home by himself and the walk wasn't all that long anyways, so he had left the building and started walking home.

After three minutes of walking and continuesly looking over his shoulder afraid someone was following him, he finally arrived in the street in which they lived. He turned around the corner happy he had made it safely.

Or so he had thought. Once he had turned the corner, there was a gun pointed at his head. Shuji was more than shocked and surprised. They lived in a good and safe neighborehood. It was more likely to be get hit by a plane, than this.

"Don't move!" A male voice threatened. Shuji didn't dare breathe.

"Drop your stuff to the ground!" A different man ordered. He dropped his stuff with shaking hands. He wanted to scream for help, every instict in him told him to run. But he knew, he'd be shot dead or unconscious, long before anyone could come.

"W-wh-at d-do y-you w-want fr-from me-e?" He stuttered out.

"Don't speak or I'll shoot!" The man holding the gun said, pressing the gun against the boy's forehead.

"Now move!!" He ordered and shoved Shuji into a different direction. Once turned around there was a black car parking infront of them. The door was opened. Inside Shuji could see and old man with grey hair and a cigarett in his mouth.

"Get inside!!" The man holding the gun yelled, now pressing the gun against the back of Shuji's head. Shuji was crying by now. One tear after another silently slipping out from his eyes.

He was praying in his mind for his mother to come and save him, for his father to take away the guy with the gun. For anyone to come and stop them from taking him away.

"Move!" A different man ordered harshly and kicked him into the back of his knee. Shuji's legs buckeled and he fell to the ground, catching himself with his hands before his head hit the ground. His school uniform ripping and getting dirty.

Someone grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him up, choking him in the process. Shuji gasped. He felt the gun against his back this time. He knew, once he got into the car it was all over, but he really had no other choice. He was screwed either way, if he refused he would die and if he followed god knows what could happen to him.

Maybe getting shot dead now was not so bad.
"Shoot me!" He yelled into their face's "Kill me!" His voice was shaking with fear, he didn't want to die. He heard the safety lock of the gun click, the gun was now loaded.

He felt how the man with the gun took a step back, lifted the gun from his back.

Then suddenly a burning pain shot through his entire body. His ears were ringing and he saw black dots before his eyes. He could feel something wet on his right leg. When he tried to whipe it off, the unbarebal pain became even worse and his right leg gave out under him.

Faintly he could feel someone catch him and a voice ordering to get him into the car, then everything went black.

The next time he could remotely feel anything in his body, he was sitting in the car. When the realization came, his eyes went wide and he bagan to hyperventilate. The pain in his leg was still there, unberable, but he hardly felt it. All he could think was fuck!