#05

He was sitting in his office sipping his cutting chai. However, his eyes were fixed on the file that was placed on the table. He was flipping the pages one by one just then his phone rang.

He placed the glass of cutting chai on the table and took his phone. While talking on the phone he stood up and went towards the window. He was busy on the call when he heard the sound of the door opening. He tilted his head and found Sakshi peeking through the door.

He shook his head.
When will this girl learn to knock?
But Sakshi being Sakshi ignored his expressions and stood there smiling with a file in her hands.

He gestures to her to put the file on the table and leave.
He diverted his attention back to the phone. After a few minutes, he ended the call and took his steps toward the table but then he stopped.

Hold on........!!!!
He had never left his glass of cutting chai empty then how on earth did the chai in the glass disappear?

That was surely a million-dollar question.

And all the proofs and the circumstances hinted toward one & only person.

"Miss Publicist.....!!!"
He muttered.

Moreover, she continued this practice the next day, next to the next day, and even after that.

________________

Sakshi was sitting in the conference room fully satisfied by her last week actions.
A mischievous smile was playing on her lips.

"Why are you smiling so much?"
Ayesha asked her raising her eyebrow.

"That's what I also wanted to know"
Shree added.

"Let's guess.
If we guess it right, to Sakshi hum sab ko pizza khilaye gi and if we guess it wrong, to Sakshi hum sab ko pasta khilaye gi"
Chotu said grinning.

Ye nahi sudhrega.
They all shook their heads.

"Oho get back to the topic. Sakshi btao kya hua hai?"
Asked Ayesha.

"Kuch nh, kuch bhi to nahi. Wo to me hu hi aisi. Always smiling. You know"
Sakshi replied flattering her eyelashes to which they all rolled their eyes.

Before they could ask her anything further Arjun entered the cabin. He asked for some details from Shree. After getting the info. he told him to order a cutting chai for him to which Shree nodded.

"And get the cutting chai straight to my office. Many incidents are happening in the office nowadays"
He said with a serious face glancing at Sakshi.
However, Shree looked at him confused.

"Which incidents sir?"
Shree asked.

"Nothing Shree. It's just that 'SOME PEOPLE' have started putting an eye on others things"
He replied stressing the words 'SOME PEOPLE'.

"Shree, those 'SOME PEOPLE' must have learned this thing from 'SOMEONE', right!!!"
Sakshi also said in the same manner.

Arjun raised one of his eyebrows.
"Shree, don't you think so that 'SOME PEOPLE' love to follow others"

Poor Shree, he didn't know where had been he was stuck and whom he had to answer.
However, Chotu & Ayesha were glancing at each other thinking about what was going on.

"Shree, 'SOMEONE' is very overconfident about himself"
Sakshi said with a fake smile.

"Shree, 'SOME PEOPLE' put their quality traits over others"
He said sarcastically.

"Shree, 'SOMEONE' also has misunderstandings about himself along with overconfidence"
She said in the same tone.

Are they both talking to me?
Shree thought putting his index finger on his chest because it didn't seem to.