Underground Dealing RUTHLESS Boss - Are you a dog? (9)

Walking down the stairs, Rong QiuYue's face changes back to the usual calm. No redness or shy timidity is detected.

"By the way, 021, why is it easier to gather the points now? If it's correct, the target should be defensive and guarded against the original? However, a simple compliment already gained me points. According to the target's life experiences, he shouldn't be too laxed, ah?"

[Replying to the host, this is the first world. Level F.]

"But this shouldn't affect Zhang ChenLi too much…"

Before he could dig deeper, a hot breath is sprayed on his neck together with a big palm wrapped around his waist. The strong predative hormones make him weak in the knees, the neck shrank back. Hot and passionate. An image flashes, the chrysanthemum clamps in reflex. The face turns pale in speed.

The person holding him from behind captures every expression, his mouth quirks up.

Want to lie? See how long you get exposed! 

"So distracted? What were you thinking?"

Then Rong QiuYue feels a soft and wet thing touch his neck. A lick then a kiss. Eventually repeating changes to sucking. The boy in his arms gasps, leaning weakly against his chest.

Trapped between the world and the man's hot chest, Rong QiuYue feels his body is burning. Soon, both breaths intertwined. Compassionate. Fiery. Burning.

His legs soften, he turns around wrapping arms around the man's shoulder. Catching the man unexpectedly, he leans down. Head on the broad shoulders to catch his breath.

Zhang ChenLi chuckles, waiting for the youth to calm down. His hands are dishonest, roaming up and down trying to get in the boy's clothes. Coming into contact with the boiling flesh, his fingers proficiently play with the perking beans on the chest.

"Uhm!" 

Rong QiuYue leans back in surprise, the man quickly grabs the opportunity. Grabs the back of his head, heavily plunges and invades his mouth with the skillful rough tongue.

Rong QiuYue could only hold the man's head, clutching as if to tell the man to give him a break. However, the man attacking only hums but the mouth and hands provoked kept playing him.

His eyes turn misty and heavy like hanging with a strand line. Sweeping around, he grasps the image of a maid catching the affairs. The face is stunned. His back is cold, rising to the head. Doesn't know where the strength is from, he hurriedly pushes the man away. Arranging his clothes, he walks down with fist clenches. 

Looking at the boy running away, Zhang ChenLi's mood is low. His lips pull down, cold and stern.

"Still not leaving?"

The maid comes back, face flushed. Immediately bowing and running away.

"I want to report and complain to your boss. I got molested by the target."

[---Is the skill bad?---]

An unusual sound collides, not the same tone as 021.

"Are you the main system?"

No reply.

Then came the same question.

[---Is the skill bad?---]

Rong QiuYue scoffs.

"Your boss have a hobby of watching others?"

No sound. 

Rong QiuYue doesn't care. He eats the meal calmly. Not even lifting his head to see the man. 

He is really unhappy. He doesn't like being watched. 

Quickly finishing the meal, he walks briskly back up. The door closes.

Zhang ChenLi is also dissatisfied. Gloomy and depressed air around. 

I had been so patient that the boy dared to ignore me. 

Looking at the meal, his appetite is gone.

"Clean it up."

Leaving an order, he turns to go up. Halfway, he pauses. Then another order. With harsh reprimand.

"Some things aren't meant for the eyes and ears."

The servant cleaning shudders, says yes. Then the master turned to leave.

Standing in front of the boy's bedroom, the man hesitates. In the end, he drops the hand about to pull and turns back to the opposite side.

A click turns, the door opens. Follow with a springlike, youthful voice. With hints of playfulness and smug.

"I don't dare go in now?"

A scoff.

His forehead veins burst, the rough palm grasps the other's wrist pulling in swiftly and the door is locked by the way.

You can hear the hitting impact against the door like a back is attached to it then the sound of smacking lips reverberates across. Breathy. Full of impact. Urgent and impatience. Like a fire is sparked.

In between, the man growls.

"Don't hook me."

The youth sneers. Not later came a small hiss of pain. The man rubs his teeth on the bitten ear. Playing in his mouth. 

"Are you a dog? Bite me-!"

Not getting to finish the scolding, the youth's mouth is blocked in between moans and gasps on the man's bold and domineering attack.