Heart breaker🔪💔

They left the lift and entered Mr. Banner's office. He turned his chair to face them. He smiled and shook hands with Nathan. "Hello, nice to meet you. So, this project is mainly about our new product, Heart bre—— Heart healer. You are going to take photos of the work process of our lab workers and our final product. I'm sure you are really talented in this."
Nathan replied,"Of course, I won't let you down."
"Good, now Akina will lead you to our lab."
The lady, Akina nodded at Mr.Banner, then lead Nathan out of the office. On their way, Nathan felt the force of evil had arose again.
Nathan took his camera and walked into the lab. He saw Gwen again. She was working on the Heart healer. When she saw him, she winked and smiled at him. He stared at her, attracted by her bewitching eyes. Akina said with no expression on her face, " This job isn't for you to know girls." Nathan's face blushed and turned over his head.
He started his work, taking out his camera, taking a few shots of the workers doing experiments. He took a picture of Gwen pouring solutions to a test tube from a reagent bottle, her concentrating look had touched Nathan.

Suddenly a man yelled, "It worked! It worked!" Then the man next to him collapsed onto the ground. The lab interns, including Gwen, was confused and afraid, panicking about whether the next one collapsing on the ground will be them or not. After a long silent and strong panting, the man held up the test tube and yelled, " It is invented! The Heart breaker is invented! By me!" Then he started to laugh like a drunk man leaving the bar. After a long chatter, Gwen step forward and said uncertainly, with her voice trembling, " It should be the Heart healer, and it should be a medicine, not a poison!" Nathan saw tears rolling in her eyes. The man continued laughing, he stopped after a short while and replied in an evil voice, " You interns are too young to know about the world, it's evil, it's dark, full of demons. You were used, used for this great Heartbreaker project by our great boss and company! People's heart will melt and dissolve after taking this potion, but the chosen ones, like us, had taken a special potion earlier, can get power from the Heartbreaker, the strongest power in the world! I'm going to be the strongest man on earth! Ahahahahaha!" After his emotional and dramatical speech, he drank the potion directly from the test tube. His face started to distort, his muscles were flexing hard, his screamed in pain like a fierce lion. He fell on the ground, twitching his body like a fish struggling from death. He stopped moving, and also breathing. He was dead. The Heartbreaker didn't work out properly, or perhaps he didn't take the correct special potion before drinking the Heartbreaker.

At this moment, Mr Banner and Akina walked in, with the same evil smile on the face. They walked near the bench, picked up the test tube...