The beginning

It was a normal day, or it supposed to bee a normal day.

Nathan pushed the prestigious revolving door open, complaining about the rain which made his boots wet all over, walked into the company. He tried to escape from the fierce stare from the cleaning lady with the mop while he stepped into the company with his whole feet covered with mud. It was his first day working as a photographer. He was ordered to take photos for a scientific investigation company's new product working process while trying not to screw it up and getting fired on the first day at work. He saw a lot of workers wearing lab coat, walking everywhere, looking professional like he thought he would never be. He lowered his head, feeling a bit inferior. He breath out a deep sigh and then walked to the concierge, he asked while showing the lady his working ID, "ummm, Hello, I'm Nathan Parker, the photographer of the company's new project, may I see Mr Banner please? I would like to talk to him about the photography project."
"Sure, please wait a second," the lady replied lazily after checking his information. She then picked up the phone slowly and notified Mr.Banner. After a while, she waved to Nathan and said in an ice-cold voice,"Follow me." Then she led him on the way to the office. They entered the lift, standing in opposite sides awkwardly. Nathan had his hands rubbing against his clothes, anxiously, his head staring at the ceiling, avoiding awkward conversations.

On their way, a girl joined them in the lift. She was wearing a lab coat outside of her fashionable outfits, having her avocado green highlight hair tied up as a bun, she was holding a pile of researching books in her arms but she doesn't seemed tired. She looked at him, smiled gently and said, " Hello, you must be Nathan, I'm Gwen, Gwen Harper , a lab intern of the project that you are going to take photos of. Mr. Banner had told me about you, it's nice to work with you."
Nathan's face blushed as he shook her hands. But he noticed that the concierge lady didn't seemed really pleased to see Gwen. Nathan thought " Maybe she's a troublemaker, or simply too pretty to get all the attention."
The lift continued going up. Gwen arrived at her level, it's the lab. She turned her head waved goodbye and disappeared from Nathan's sight.
The lady suddenly spoke, "So, you are here to take photos for the Heart breaker?"
Nathan replied, " Sorry, what did you say?"
"Heart breaker,their new product."
Nathan was confused, "...Yes, but how do you know the name of the new product?"
The lady stopped for a short moment, "ummm... Oh! We don't know about it, we just call it this way by us workers." Then she laughed in an a bit weird way. At, first, Nathan thought that it was just a giggle of awkward.
At that moment, Nathan saw a light green glow in her eyes, his intuition told him that it was the glowing of evil. Nathan shook his head and chose to ignore it.