ADD A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA ²⚘✾

Start from the beginning

“Aisha is so downbeat about her standards that she could literally be awarded for ‘Most Holy Human On The Planet.’ Now you just shamed yourself.”

“Finally! I've been awaiting the moment when y'all would see that this girl doesn't practice what she preaches! I've always said it!”

“Hmm... Mr attractive show us the way.”

“Miss Perfect gets caught in an immoral act.”

“The end of your career, fame and success—who would want to listen to you after this?”

“No one is worried that you wanna enjoy life as a teen or do crazy stuff. What we are concerned about is how you wear a disguise and condemn these same things that you practice!”

“Hypocrite!”

“Dumb teenager.”

On the other hand, her fans refused to believe it:

“Well, you need to be questioned miss detective. How did you get this video?”

“Something is not right. Was she set up? Does anyone else think she was set up?”

⤷“I do too. I no believe am. Aisha was set up.”

“Not my Aisha. Aisha cannot do this, not like this.”

“Aren’t you Aisha's friend?! Haven't you posted pictures together with her?! Guys, check this girl's Instagram, she's a friend of Aisha!”

⤷“EXACTLY! What sort of a friend is this? Envy made you do this!”

“Well, I don't really think anything's wrong here... This is just some youthful exuberance. How can anyone be so sure that she was going to have s3x with him? They didn't look like it.”

⤷“It is wrong, do not make every single thing a norm! Especially for one who condemns these very things. But at the same time, I can't believe it. Plus, how else could they have looked like it? I get your point but man, they were ALONE in a dim room on a windy evening, flirting with each other, what else do you think this would trigger? Lol.”

The video continued to circulate all around town.

Aisha was nowhere to be found and I had to attend school in shame, with the turbulence getting heightened by the second!

In a bid to grow his social media walls, James continued to brag about his hanging out with Aisha. He additionally posted some pictures of them and even screenshots of their chats. He claimed and confirmed that they were going to get intimate that day. He said a lot of nasty stuff, some of which were total lies and he succeeded in pulling attention to himself. People nicknamed him "Mr Attractive" and so many memes were invented out of those lines from James and Aisha. These memes and skits made in respect to the video made the story trend intensely.

Aisha's fans invaded my account and turned to attack me. They talked about my personality and envy towards Aisha that caused me to want to defile her name. They said a bunch of crude stuff in my name and criticized me strongly.

                    ***
“My cousin, Amanda wants to be a blogger and we had to to begin by creating an interesting topic. 🎙️
Amanda noticed how weak and insecure you've been and she thought that you'd make a good topic!😃
Things became easier when I had to leave for Lagos.
I was to expose the real you to your social media audience but when I learnt about your friendship with Aisha and the fight, we came up with a better plan. And FYI, I'm literally getting payed for this!🤩”

In two days, Amanda dropped the original video on her page and the truth was revealed to everyone, so was my identity as the culprit.

This totally increased Amanda's number of followers and that of Aisha as well. But look who's here grieving. Everything backfired.