SLANGS & TRENDS²⚘✾

"This trend going on is really something else. Now, lemme tell y'all somethin': Ethismós is real and he is a demon.
I am into demonology and I was the one who discepted Ethismós with Perry so he decided to make a fool outta y'all internet freaks by making a fool outta all of you."

Perry laughed raucously till he dropped off couch. "Pup, pause."

"Ethismós is no demon of the internet or whatever Perry told you. Ethismós is a downright demon of addiction. He's the demon involved in getting a person addicted to just anything or anyone and that only happens when you summon him which you all are doing. Whatever activity or thing he finds around when you summon his presence, he uses against you and makes you attached to that thing. Check out all my documentaries about Ethismós and the history of other demons involved in an addiction. I'mma drop the link here below.

"It's only a coincidence that there was an improvement in your social media after you summoned that thing because my boyfriend here payed some people to follow him on Insta just after he summons the demon and so did the rest. Please, you all need to stop this trend. You don't know what you're toying with. Ethismós is real and he is the demon responsible for addiction."

I trembled as I viewed the video from my cracked phone screen. I had invited a demon into my life all in the name of keeping up with a trend.

I wasn't sure of talking to Remi about it even though I knew he was spiritually equipped to pray with me and ward off the demon.

I simply did it for fun. I wanted to figure out if it was real and perhaps I could share my experience with others too and be among the trend. But I was only a fool and did I learn a lesson? No.

Aside activities trending, other stuff trended as well—there were fashion trend, news trend, video trend, music trend, word trend and meme trend.

•>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>•
JOURNAL CORNER
•<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<•
A thing becomes a trend when it is being exercised in the virtual world.

At that point in time, certain outfits began to trend online that almost every girl on my social media had such outfits on:

Cute ankle socks
Glowing sneakers
Classic vintage
Glowing sunglasses
Long sleeve tees
Bodysuits
High wasted jean
Minimal watches
Glitter ponytail baseball cap

I spent the rest of my day wondering how I'd fit in if I didn't have these things. I yearned so much to change my wardrobe and replace it with costly designer apparels.

I wanted to also take pictures with these things and have people adore me for being rich and beautiful.

                      ***
BTS—Behind The Scenes. Oh, I thought... Nevermind.

FBF—Flashback Friday.

DYK—Did You Know¿

FOMO—Fear Of Missing Out.

G2G—Got To Go.

FAQ— Frequently Asked Questions.

TBH—To Be Honest.

IDC—I Don't Care.

HIFW—How I Feel When...

MFW—My Face When...

ROTFL(MAO)—Rolling On The Floor Laughing (My A** Out).

NBD—No Big Deal.

PPL—People.

IMHO—In My Humble Opinion.

ICYMI—In Case You Missed It.

HTH—Here To Help/Happy To Help.

IKR—I Know Right?

TBBH—To Be Brutally Honest.

TFW—That Feeling When...

TL;DR—Too Long; Didn't Read.

TGIF—Thank God It's Friday.

AMA—Ask Me Anything.

LMK—Let Me Know.

SMH—Shaking My Head.

TTYL—Talk To You Later.

                     ***
"Temitope! It's past six! Don't you think you should prepare for school? I hope You're fully prepared for that test," came the voice of my mother.

I sluggishly walked to the bathroom.

 I couldn't explain the sudden forgetfulness that overtook me. I could've sworn that that had never happened to me in all of my school days.

I held my pen in intense difficulty to write. I couldn't recall a darn thing I had studied! Not that I even studied.

I fed on the cover of my pen and when I tried to write at least a word, I couldn't.

I hadn't slept much the previous night; I stayed awake in fear that Kafakshi would strike again. (@_@)

"Temi, Temi," Remi pestered in a whisper, hitting on my chair to gain my attention.

"What?"

"What's wrong? Why aren't you writing anything?"

"Mr Wilson!" The biology teacher called out. "Now pick up your properties and come forward."

Remi sighed, arose, and stared at me. "You'll be fine. It's not that difficult." He whispered to me and we both smiled. ツ

 As soon as the test was over, I sat all by myself and placed my head on my desk, pondering about things.

Mr Isaac approached me.

" 'Sup girl?"
I giggled.

"I don't think I did well in my biology test," I bowed my head. "I got so distracted. I didn't even have a goodnight rest last night."

"Well, that's alright. I'm glad that you recognize that and you feel bad about it. Why couldn't you concentrate?"

"I don't know... I guess I've got a lot on my mind with all this social media drama. I honestly don't know how to cope with my life in there and my physical life out here."

"Okay, here's the thing: how about you start all over again? When you've got an objective and you know why you're there, you won't easily get carried away.
You've got potentials, Temi. So how about you start all over again? Share your artworks with the public and be focused on positivity rather than attention. I feel this will greatly help you at this stage."

"Thank you sir. That's why you're my favorite teacher."

"You're still in trouble for falling short in your grades. Your phone might get seized."

What?! (꒪⌓꒪)

::♥• MAKE A POST FROM THE JOURNAL CORNER ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA WITH A HASHTAG “TMIM”

»» #TMIM

::♥•F@Teimee