The World of Weiss Guertena Chapter 3: Puzzles

Ib's POV

We went back to the grieving bride and grieving groom.... I don't know where to put the ring though... Then Garry said "we should put it in the brides hand!", then I gave it to Garry, and he put it to the bride's hand. The bride threw off a flower and the flower fell o the ground... It was a bouquet flower. Garry got it and we went ti the painting who'se thirsty for flowers... It said "as promised.. I will let you in", then we went in it... we went to the next door... there was so many mannequins... As we walked through, I felt some creeps.... Then unto the next door...There were so many paintings.... the red painting jumped and chased us... It was really scary! "AHHHH!" me and Garry screamed....

---Few minutes passed----

We found a gray key and used it on a door... We went inside... as we looked in, we went to the frame... I said "these... these looks so familiar...", then Garry replied "What is it Ib?", Then I said "It's my mom and dad!" , and Garry said "huh?! The people in this painting are your mom and dad?", then I nodded.... Garry said "aha... /they do resemble you a bit Ib... But why would a painting be down here?", I asked "Where are they?", then he replied "Uh.. Where are they?.. Hmmm... Well I can't say that I know either.", I felt really worried.. so... sad... then he said "don't worry.. they must be somewhere!"

Garry's POV

I thought she was a tough kid, but I never thought this would even get to her... Then we moved on... There was a large bookcase...We saw a large bookcase "It seemed like it can be moved..."I said. Then I moved it to the right, where there was a window.. Few seconds from now...we tried to go outside but it was locked. "Are you kidding me?! The door was wide open earlier and now it's locked?!" I said with a stressed face... Someone was trying to budge the door... "It's those things outside!" I said. Ib said "How can we go now?" she asked. Then those deadly paintings popped out of the wall! Yhe door was no use! So we have to go under the hole. We got attacked, but at-leased we managed to escape! We ran and ran and saw an open door. We went in there. Whew.. That was.... scary.. Now there are weird paiintings here. "*pant*... *pant* we should be... far enough from them.. I think.. We SURE SHOWED THEM! Let's get go----- Ib?" I saw IB kneeling down on the floor.. She looked really tired..Then I said with a worried voice "what' is it? are you okay?" Then Ib fainted. "I-Ib?! Hey! Stay with me! Ib! IB!"

Ib's POV

It's dark.. Garry's voice was fading....Garry....

Garry's POV

 I carried her and searched for a safe place. I finally found one! I put my coat on Ib.. She might be cold....

---Few min----

finally.. Ib woke up.  I went near to her... I asked her "Morning, how are you feeling?" and she replied with a scared face "I--I had a nightmare..", Then I said "I see....You poor thing.... I can't say I'm surprised though..... To be exposed to such frightful sights... you know? I guess it's a good thing you woke up. I'm sorry I didn't noticed earlier....", poor Ib.... It must be really scary for her. "It's okay..." she replied. I suddenly remembered that there was a candy in my jacket.. "Ib, would you take a look in the pocket of that coat?" I said to her... She asked "why?", "Just take a look" I smiled at her.. She found the piece of candy. "You can have that. Feel free to eat it. Let's rest here for a while longer before we set out again." I smiled at her. I went at the book shelf and looked if there's any interesting books. Then Ib went near to me and returned my coat, "oh my coat... Thanks, Ib...*sigh* I got up early today, so i'm feeling a bit sleepy now...I was looking forward to going to a gallery... And then this.Honestly, I think I've had enough of art galleries at this point...Ib, can you walk? If you're tired, make sure to tell me right away, okay?" I said. "Bu-but" she said.... "Don't be shy about it! I completely understand!" Then she said, "Sorry for troubling you....", I replied with an intense voice.. kinda "Why apologize for that?! You didn't do anything wrong Ib!I mean, no one could have predicted that thing would end up like this.".. she looked down, then I cheered me up "C'mon! Be cheery! It's a disservice to your cute face to do anything else. I was just so focused on getting out of here.... I didn't really looked after you..... Sorry ,Ib" I just looked dipressed. "Come to think of it, you we're traveling all alone until you met me... That's nothing to sneeze at. I mean It.. that's brave!" Then Ib asked me "Why do you talk like a lady?" " 'Like a Lady'? ....? Perhaps so... But hm... I can't quite remember.I just took to it, I suppose. After all, It's preferable to be gente rather than rough, hm?" I said... "I began to ask her, "I, do you remember How you got here from the art gllery? I'm having trouble remembering exactly... I was about to leave, but when I looked around, I didn't see a soul...I panicked when I saw the entrance locked, but found a stairs where there had been a wall...Then, I was in a read passageway...  I'm sure you know the rest.".. Then Ib just stared at me intently...

"........" - Ib

"........" - me

"......." -Ib

"....... Uhm.. Ib?  Did I do something? You're kinda freaking me out "- me

After talking, "I kinda feel thursty.. Maybe I should drink from the vase..." "ewww...." Ib said... "I was just kidding...."  Ib went to the door. "Ib, are you ready to set out again?" I asked and she nodded... "Okay! then let's get going then!". We went outside and went downstairs... 

Ib's POV

When we got down.... The was a door... When we went near it.. it was locked.. There was a peephole on the door.. we looked and we couldn't see anything so... we just kept moving on... There was a think like a maze? we didn't want to enter it but we have to though.. There might be something we might know... When we entered... It locked us and the yellow statue moved!  The entrance was locked so we have to find a way out! We kept moving and say a 'red button' we pressed it and the red statue moved!!! Next was the 'blue button', we pressed it and the exit was already open! Yes! there was a diary in the book shelf...it said "It's said that spirits dwell i objects into which people put their feelings. I've always though that, if that's true, then the same must be true of art work! So today, I shall immerse myself in work, so that my impart of my own spirit into my creations.".. I think it was the artist that wrote this... "Is that all it really says? You could have said anything about the exit!" Garry said. Then we went out of the exit.. Wew.... We went on moving, we saw a milk puzzle... well.. That's what Garry siad.. It's a milk puzzle...

"Have you heard of the milk puzzle Ib?" said Garry... I said "I haven't.

"well, as the name implies, it's a puzzle where all th pieces are white like milk. Since there are no pictures on them, They're much harder than regular puzzles. Very smart people can finish them in no time at all but.... To be honest, their not exiting. Since they don't even make a picture in the end.... It feels much more worth it to do a puzzle of a picture you like." 

"yeah....."

Then we went on moving. We went on the door below.. There was a statue below.. Garry pushed it aside to go on the next door... he's strong!  There was a rope hanging in the ceiling.. we pulled it and we heard an unlocking sound. We went on the next room. Well, it's where we came from. We looked on the wall and there's a text... "What is the title of the large floor painting in Guertenna's exhibition?" 

"Gahhh...Could it be a password? The big fish painting, right? Did you see it Ib?" -Garry

"I'm trying to remember..."-Ib

"What was it.. Hmm... I think it was....something of the deep.. IT's just one word.. Ib, can you remember it? Of the deep... Waht deep?"-Garry

"oh! Abyss of the deep!"- Ib

"Yes! That was it, Ib!! "Abyss Of the Deep"! Did you read the title?" - Garry

"yep" - Ib

"Okay, let's remember that. 'Abyss of the Deep'"- Garry 

Then we wnet back to the room with a mirror.. There was a door... it's locked... We tried the password 'Abyss of the Deep' and it unlocked! 

_____

AHHH!! SORRY I DONT UPLOAD STUFF TOO MUCH!!! Pretty busy, hahaha ^^"""

i'll try to update as soon as possible! (gomen ne~!)