Leah couldn't be far more wrong from the truth.

"Leah," Fatin's voice snapped Leah back into reality from her thoughts. "You ready?"

"Oh um yeah," Leah spoke. Fatin's hand was out to pull her up but she got up by herself, which left Fatin confused.

"MARTY, DOTTIE, LEAH?!?!" Toni screamed at the top of her lungs. Her heart hammered in her chest, she looked to the sky and screamed even more. "RACHEL, FATIN, HELLO?!?!?!?" She wanted to scream for Shelby, but she knew that the girl wouldn't want to talk to her. Thinking about that just made her heart break even more, and it made her more determined. She wanted to just take Shelby by the face and kiss her, and make her feel comforted. But she knew she had to talk to her, so she tried even harder to get people's attention. She took a deep breath and let out a blood-whirling scream, "SHELBY! ANYONE?"

She tried to remember the boys' names, and a few came to mind. "BO?! KIRIN? HENRY?!?!?!"

Meanwhile, back at camp, Kirin and Ivan were the last two at the campfire.

"So," Ivan clapped his hands together and scoffed softly. "Where's Seth?"

Kirin looked up at the guy. He hadn't told anyone what happened to Seth. Raf didn't see it, and Kirin was lucky to be awake too.

When the boy's boat was found, they were let into an even bigger boat with a blond woman, who they now knew was Gretchen Klein, an african american woman and a guy who had a bulging black eye.

Kirin doesn't remember much from that, but what he does remember is waking up on the floor of the boat, still damp from being thrown into the water by Seth. He looked over to see Raf, who was also sleeping on the boat. But when turned his head, he saw Seth sitting next to him. Well, all he saw were Seth's legs and his knuckles, which were pressing down onto the floor causing blood to pour out of them. Seth's head was in his knees and he was rocking back and forth. Kirin heard footsteps coming up to them, and he immediately closed his eyes.

"Seth Novak." An unfamiliar voice said, then the footsteps paused as they came closer. "I really had a lot of faith in you."

"Not only did you beat up your co-worker with churlish acts, but your control group was the perfect failure. All because of you. When I chose you to be an operative, I thought that your past would hit you too hard that you would break, and it did. Your resentment was plausible to your duty. You called for a boat and you betrayed us. You betrayed this organization. Although, you proved something. You proved that women are penniless, and thank the lord for that."

The voice continued. "So that's why I'm going to give you another chance. Now that we've moved onto phase 2, I'm going to let you in on a pivulage" This caught Kirin's attention but he stayed still with his eyes closed. "In approximately 22 minutes we will be back at headquarters. The operative of the girls will meet you in the bunker in your new lounge. I would love for you to fabricate with her. Because you, and her, will be scintillating. Indubitably, you won't fail me again."

"What about the other one?" Seth spoke the first time, his voice shaky and breaking. He sounded scared, but also weirdly enough proud.

"The other what?"

"Operative. You told me there were two people in touch with you on the island. Who is the other one and where will he be?" Seth asked.

"Oh," Gretchen laughed, "He was too weak."

"Who was he?"

"My son," Gretchen laughed. "He was exiled on day one."

"DJ?"

"Deven. DJ isn't his real name Seth. Nothing was real on that island." Gretchen added on. "The only thing was the valetudinarian and prefunctive attitude you all used to have, being fostered into one who is idyllic. I'm proud of you. I expect for you to bring us back an amazing, and broken control group."

"He got his face ripped off," Seth argued.

"That was fake. Just like everything else." Gretchen ended the conversation with. For the rest of the rocky boat ride, Seth breathed heavily and laughed every now and then. Kirin could feel Seth punch him lightly a few times. He was totally sick.

That story was the story Kirin told Ivan. The truth about Seth and DJ. 

_______________

hey guys i missed you

any recommendations for this story?! what do you guys wanna see?!