Chapter 10: Final Battle Part 1: "Sonic Heroes"

Up in the sky, heading for the robot, Miles, Sonic, and Knuckles watched.

"How are we supposed to beat this thing???" Miles questions

"We need a plan." Sonic comments. "Knuckles, use your strength to-"

Knuckles then  stick shis arms out and falls right off the plane.

"....fall off the plane." Sonic comments. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. Step 1: Light taunting."

Sonic climbed up onto the plane's wings.

"Step 2: I have no idea." Sonic responds

Jaune and Ruby look up as the plane flies by overhead.

"Sonic!" R"uby comments

The plane circled around the robot.

"Nice action figure, Eggman!" Sonic taunts. "Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"

Robotnik growled a little and snarls, "Like a blsiter, he keeps coming back!!!"

Robotnik looks at Stone.

"He's on the 'okay to kill' list, shoot the missiles. Make a decision." Robotnik said

Stone was trying to figure the controls out.

"I jsut need a moment, sir, i'm trying to figure otu how to do this!" Stone comments

"Did you even glance at a manual?" Robotnik questions before teleporting over and typing in the controls. "I'll do it. Pardon my lightning! You might wanna ground yourself!"

Outside, the robot began launching missies out of it's chest.

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili-AAHH!!!!" Sonic yelped when seeing the missiles heading right for them

"HANG ON!!!" Miles shouts

Miles spins the plane around, dodging the missiles and Sonic just barely hanging on. When they dodged the missiles, Sonic sighed with relief.

"Close one." Sonic comments before getting punted by a missile

"SONIC!!" Miles yelps

Robotnik began flapping his arms like a chicken, which mad ethe robot do the same thing. Down on the ground, Knuckles was charging at the robot.

"ROBOTNIK!!!!!!" Knuckles shouts as he runs at the robot. "DECEIVER!!!!!"

"Die, mosquito!!!" Robotnik shouts in response

Then, the robot's hand began going down the street towards Knuckles, but he jumped up and punched it, shaking the robot a little.

"Ooh, I felt that!" Robotnik said

Up in the air, Miles uses the plane to open up fire on the robot, Robotnik trying and failing to grab the plane. However, the robot was unable to grab the plane. Suddenly, the plane gets knocked out of the air when the robot's jaw reached and clamped down on the plane, causing Miles to have to evacuate the plane and fly away as it crashes to the ground. However, Robotnik had literally no idea what just went down.

"What just happened??!???" Robotnik questions

"It's the 'Jaw Cruncher'." Stone responds, holding up a manual. "Right here in the manual."

Outside, Sonic was riding a missile to the robot.

"Return to sender!!" Sonic shouts, hopping off the missile

The whole robot shook, knocking Stone out cold.

"Stone??????" Robotnik asks, looking over before sighing. "Great. Next thing you know, there''ll be a report about a hostile work environment."

Miles, Sonic, and Knuckles regrouped to the center of the road in Green Hills where a mound of rubble was.

"Those were our best attacks, and they did NOTHING!!!!" Knuckles shouts

"We can't beat Robotnik as long as he's got that emerald." Miles says. "He's too powerful!"

"We aren't strong enough to beat Robotnik on our own, but there's three of us." Sonic points out. "Knuckles's strength, your smarts, adn my soeed together. That's how we win!"

"Then we make our stand here. On the field of battle." Knuckles says

"As a team!" Miles adds

"This is it." Sonic says as they climbed onto the top of the rubble pile. "This. Is our moment!"

Robotnik put hsi arms together.

"Hmmm...time to fight!" Robotnik says

Then,. the robot releases drones from it's shoulders and arms which instantly begin circling around the three as Sonic uses homing attacks, Miles uses his robotic tails and a laser gun, and Knuckles jsut punches the drones.

"Bad time to say this but I don't ACTUALLY have a plan." Sonic stated as he continued fighting. "Miles, any ideas?"

"We have to find his weakspot." Miles responds

"I suggest the groin." Knuckles says

"What? No-" Sonic starts, kicking a drone. "No!"

"Traditionally, yes. The groin is the weakest spot!" Knuckles syas, grabbign a drone and slamming it into the ground

"Stop saying 'groin'!" Sonic responds

"HEDGEHOG FAUNUS!!!!!" Robotnik shouts

Then, the robot began shooting laser shots at them and launched more drones as the three dodged and ran towards the robot, leaving colorized streaks behind them.

"I know what is weakspot is! It's ME!" Sonic says. "I'm the 'groin'!"

Knuckles picked up Sonic as a ball and chucked him at an Egg shaped drone. Then, Miles grabbed him and began spinning around to whack drones out of the air before Sonic jumped to the ground.

"Think about it!" Sonic says. "I live rent free in this dude's head, so if I go out there and rile him up..."

"He'll focus on only you leaving himself open to a flanking maneuver from me and the fox Faunus!" Knuckles says. "Hedgehog Faunus, you are a brave and noble warrior. Go to your certain death with honor!"

"We're gonna have to work on your pep talks, pal." Sonic responds

Miles chuckled and said, "Yeah."

"Let's go." Sonic says

The three then split up for the plan, Sonic running up to Robotnik's robot.

"Alright. mustache, you want me???" Sonic shouts. "COME AND GET ME!"

"You don't tell me about coming and getting." Robotnik responds. "I am on the CUTTING EDGE OF COMING AND GETTING!!!"

Sonic bolts off, the robot following him. Meanwhile, Miles and Knuckles were following on a building's roof, jumping off with Miles carrying Knuckles while flying.

"Ugh, you're really heavy!" Mile says

"That's because I am 1,000,000% muscle!" Knuckles responds. "FASTER, FOX FAUNUS!"

The two got onto the robot. Meanwhile, Jaune and Ruby were trying to get people out and to safety. Suddenly, a truck pulled up, the two stopping it.

"Jaune, what the heck happened here?" The farmer questions

Jaune looked at Ruby and asks, "You thinking what i'm thinking?"

"Let's go get our kid." Ruby responds

The two looked at the farmer.

"We need your truck!" The both of them said

When getting the truck from the farmer, Jaune hit the gas and drove off, going to locate Sonic in all the chaos.