Chapter.2 First trial... No choice?

Start from the beginning

Mukuro then kicked Monokuma to the ground. she had her foot on him too! MUKURO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? rule 5 that Junko gave us. not following the rules Monokuma has given us doesn't mean we are okay to stay alive....

'Junko':
Done, happy now?

Monokuma:
Well, are you?

'Junko':
Huh?

Monokuma:
I believe I said acts of violence against the headmaster, Monokuma, are prohibited. I told you they'd go against school regulations, right? ACTIVATING SUMMONING SPELL! SAVE ME, SPEAR OF GUNGNIR!

Mukuro was then stabbed with a bunch of spears... Mukuro... no... I cant do this alone! you know that! She then fell to the ground. I fell to the floor too... I started to cry but then again this time was real... I was alone again... I had to do this alone and it wasn't going to be easy... I saw that Toko fainted from the blood.

Monokuma:
welp, there goes another, we don't need a trial for her cause I killed her. but for Sayaka go ahead and start looking for evidence!

Monokuma then disappeared. God damn it! Mukuro WHY!? UGH! After about 2 mins, Kirigiri and Naegi walked out of the gym.. along with Byakuya. they must be going to look for evidence of who killed Sayaka...

Mondo:
Hey, come on kid. let's leave the investigating to them okay?

Chihiro:
O-o-okay...

he then helped me up and we walked to the Cafeteria. I sat down while Mondo-Kun went to the kitchen I guess to get something to eat for both of us... after about 5 mins he came back. he gave me a sandwich.

Chihiro:
T-than-

Naegi:
Chihiro!

Chihiro:
h-huh?!

Kyoko:
Fujisaki-San we were hoping you could decipher these numbers...

Chihiro:
Let me see t-them!

Naegi then gave me a piece of paper with the numbers 1 1 0 3 7

Chihiro:
ill see what I can do!

Kyoko:
Thank you.

They then walked out of the Cafeteria and I sat back down.

Mondo:
So... what do you make of them?

Chihiro:
h-huh?

Mondo:
The numbers, along with Kyoko and Naegi...

Chihiro:
I have no clue about the numbers, but I can't just say I didn't try helping in this case, and well about Kyoko and Naegi, I think they are okay. not really people I consider friends yet. but also kind of feel like they have feelings for each other.

Mondo:
Hmmm. kind of had the same idea...

We then both ate our sandwiches. While I was eating my Sandwich, I was trying to figure out what 1 1 0 3 7 could mean... Ugh... i feel so useless.. why did they give me this task! these numbers make no sense. wait! didn't Sayaka get killed in Naegi's room... no wait... it had Sayaka's sign by the door... maybe... UGH! Wait... why am I even helping them... I am meant to be doing nothing! no wait that would just be suspicious... GO-

Mondo:
Oi! Kid! The class trial is about to begin we got to go!

Chihiro:
H-huh?! Oh sorry. let's go!

So it started the first death, and now the first Class trial. i had to think about the numbers before it was too late. Plus... the first victim to be caught was about to happen! I was so mixed in thought I didn't realize I was smiling...

Kirigiri:
Um... Chihiro... why are you smiling?

Chihiro:
Huh?! Oh sorry! I think I might know what the numbers mean but it would be too hard to explain. plus goes to the fact it could be totally wrong...

Kirigiri:
Oh... okay. Try bringing it up in the trial okay?

Chihiro:
R-right!

That was a close one... I really need to be more careful about when I smile... a good thing I had a lie to say... that could have ended badly. The doors then opened and showed the trial room. the one the real Junko made for this moment... I won't lie it was a bit creepy with the pictures with red 'X's' on them one of her well Mukuro, and one of Sayaka... And now the trial has begun. Monokuma of course gave us places to stand. I of course had to be next to Byakuya... just great but that doesn't matter I really need to figure out what those numbers meant...

*Time skip to a few mins into the trial*

Naegi had already told everyone how he couldn't have done it because the bathroom door was broken, and monokuma told him that there was a way to open up his bathroom door cause it was a bit buggy... when it hit me the numbers were not numbers they were there to spell out a name!

Chihiro:
I got it!

Kyoko:
Huh?

Chihiro:
The numbers on the wall Arent numbers! their there to spell out a name! if you flip them 180 degrees!11 would be an N, 0 would be an O, 3 would be an E, and 7 would be an L! and if you flip them they spell L E O N! LEON IS THE ONE WHO KILLED SAYAKA MAIZONO!

Naegi:
Also goes to the fact that there was a glass globe thing on the floor by the incinerator! and the only one with the key to the incinerator is Hufumi! so they would need amazing throwing skills! and who better to have that than Leon Kuwata!

Leon was now trembling. he knew we were spot on. and that's when

Monkuma:
Time to vote!!!!! Good luck everyone. hope you pick the right person!

We all then made our votes. and it landed on Leon, I knew it wasn't something that was meant for coding... it was just me being stupid that it took me this long to figure out!

It was now punishment time.

*time skip*

That was a funny way to go out.. but of course, I couldn't smile! I had to act... UGH! I won't lie I will miss Leon. I mean come on! Before this started and they lost their memories Leon and Mondo were the only ones who knew about me being a boy, and it was really hard to tell them back then... so how am I gonna tell Mondo now? UGH!

Mondo:
Hey, kid you okay? you seem to be stressed about something...

Chihiro:
Huh? oh don't worry about it! its nothing!

Word Count: 1520