Half Loved ~ Chap 16: Project Cam

Zacznij od początku

Okay, so I really don’t want to muse over that memory anymore. After all, having the school guards come over after hearing my shriek of horror wasn’t a pretty good memory to remember. They thought there was a freaking murder or something. Mooooving on!

The week before that wasn’t nice as well... I found out that while I was drunk, I did a little “dance” with Sasha and Liam. Apparently, it got caught on video. And from the dance we did, I guess you could consider it as my scandal.

~Monday after the F.W.O.S.~

I shook my head in an attempt to get rid of my hang over. Yup. This sucks. Never again will I drink that much! Stupid, crazy Liam.

“Oh my gosh! He’s the hot guy from the vid right!” a girl from Julienne Bourbon’s said as she walked past me.

“That’s definitely him!” the girl beside her said.

I looked at them incredulously as they rushed away. What was that about? What vid were they talking about? I looked behind me and saw a janitor. Sheesh. Weirdoooossss. Anyway, I grudgingly walked to my Art class and sat at the very back. I needed some space... my head still hurts.

The class went on for like a whole day and people were starting to weird me out. I mean, what’s up with those weird looks and hushed murmurs? What the heck’s going on? Is there another rumour about me and Jace? Cause if there is, I swear I’m gonna MMA my way to get some answers.

Lol, kidding. Course I’m not gonna kick people for no reason, I just want to know why everyone’s so weird! Gah. Oh well, I guess I better endure this and—oh, I know! Jace is on my French class! I better go ask him. When the bell rang, I immediately walked over to our French class. Weirdly enough, even people in the hallways were throwing weird looks at me. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ONNN?!?! I shoved past them.

When I got into our room, I found Jace in the seat beside mine. I smiled a greeting at him and he nodded in return. The other people in our class went silent when I walked in and a good amount of others giggled and even winked at me. Okay? I plopped down my seat and sighed deeply.

“Huh?” Jace inquired as he looked at me.

“Oh nothing.” I said and he nodded before turning his gaze away. “Wait. No. Not nothing. I’m feeling irritated actually.” I said in one breath.

“Because?”

I bent over to whisper in his ear. “Don’t look now, but you’ll notice people keep looking at me like I grew antlers overnight.”

“How come?”

“I don’ know! I’m getting so pissed thinking about it!”

He looked around nonchalantly before turning to me. “Maybe it’s because of this.” he said as he showed me a video on his phone. I looked at the blurry images of some heads moving around to the music. The camera was moving and was being zoomed at something... well, more like someone. I focused my eyes and noticed that three people were grinding against each other and then, out of nowhere, the familiar blonde guy started nibbling on a brown haired dude’s ear as the red headed girl grinded against the both of them. Then it dawned on me. FUDGE. I looked away as Liam and I made out in front of everyone.

“Where did you get this?” I asked as I looked around in paranoia.

“My Bluetooth was turned on at first period, and I got the vid along with everyone. I think it was labelled ‘hot make out scene.’” He said.