Chapter 19

[AFTER 2 YEARS]

Jimin's pov.

The meeting was successful and I was recognized as the owner of the hanjae company, while Rain returned as a mafia. Itzy slowly became famous and on the other side, Taehyung got married for their business deal and Y/N parent's also got to know about our relationship and accepted and send us to their vacation house to have some rest. It was early morning and I woke up and saw Y/N still sleeping peacefully while hugging me tightly. Her natural wooden brown hair tied up in a braid, sunlight falling on her skin and those plump pink lips, made her look heavenly beautiful Or should I say more beautiful than a Disney princess. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her body again hugged me back and slept.

Jimin:" yeobo( honey) wake up~ it's the first day in our office~~"

I said in a sweet tone and caressed her cheeks softly

Y/N: "ah! it's still morning! just 5 minutes more!"

she whined like a small child and looked at me with her doe eyes

Jimin:" it's already 9 am baby~"

as soon as I said that she jumped out of the bed and signed

Y/N: "ah! you should have told me!!!"

she said and went to the bathroom to quickly wash up and straight went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I followed her and gave her a back hugged

Jimin:" do my love need some help~?"

I said and she looked back at me

Y/N:" actually ....go and cut the veggies"

she ordered and I took out the vegetables from the refrigerator, washed them, cut them finely and gave it to Y/N.

Jimin:" I cut the vegies so one kiss!"

I said showing her my cheeks but she just grabbed my face and gave me a peck which turned out to be makeout.

[AFTER 15 MINUTES]

I went to the garage to take out my newly brought BMW 7 series

{{ Author:" aren't you bragging too much about your car!?😒😒😒😒 still bragging even after knowing that I am poor!😠"

Jimin:" it's your problem author, not mine! you said me to tell you everything🙄🤷🏻‍♂️" }}}}}}

I horned signalling her to come down.

________________________

Y/N'S POV.

I got ready and Jimin went to bring his so-called BMW 7 series. he horned signalling me to come down and I slowly went down and sat inside the car. We stopped for some coffee from Starbucks and went straight to the company. Everyone was bowing at us, which is quite normal for me but Jimin kept on bowing everyone back as it was his first time experiencing this and I didn't stop him. we went to our chamber and sat down as my dad was waiting there for collaboration with Jimin's company. while signing the deal with his company when suddenly my head spinning and I collapsed.

I woke up and saw I was in the hospital with dad, mom, soobin Oppa and Jimin, altogether sitting on my side. Soon the doctor came looking at the reports but what the doctor said made everyone shocked!

____________________________________________

NEWS THAT MADE EVERYONE SHOCKED!? WHAT TYPE OF NEWS IS THAT! HOPE THE NEWS IS NOT BAD OTHERWISE JIMIN WILL BECOME AGAIN ALONE!!

GIVE YOUR OPINION

Bunnies! if you have come this far in this story then congratulation!!!!!!!!!!! party party yeah! and for your success, I posted this video for all of you because I want to end this story with a small smile on everyone's face

Can't remember?Oh! come on it's from BTS V'S first kdrama Hwarang!!! 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩 ah! I still love it! how a soldier turned out to be a king and two men fighting for one girl!