Chapter 4

Peter POV

I walk out of my last class for the day the bell rings, signaling the end of the school day. To be honest, I was distracted all day, because I was thinking of Wanda.

I walks away and find an alley and quickly change onto my Spiderman Suit. I grab my things and put them somewhere safe, so that May doesn't have to buy me another bag... again!

I swing around and lands on top of a building, and I see alot of people, "it's Spiderman!", screams a kid. I wave and swing away, I gotta get used to the attention.

A Few Hours Later

As I swing home, I land and see a man breaking into a car, "really?!? And on my way home? Figures!".

As he finally opens the car with his electric lock, I to get in the backseat and quietly announce myself, "you know, if you wanna steal a car, don't dress like a car thief!".

The criminal opens the car door to get out but I web it closed, "oh yeah, that's its, this is fun!".

"What the hell!". The criminal opens the door again, but I close it again.

"C'mon, just open the door, why you struggling!", I say, mocking him. He then opens the window and climbs out.

"There we go, that's it, that's the way!". I climb out and hide from his view. I see him from my hiding spot and he looks freaked out.

"Where are ya freak!", he shouts.... that hurts my feelings!

I come from behind and throw him to the ground neat the building, "Crotch!".

He gets up and brings out a knife, "alright, just let me go!", he says, and I have funny idea.

I mockingly fall to my knees, "oh my, is that a knife?", I ask.

"Yeah it's a knife!", he says with authority... and a mean scowl.

"My weakness, small knifes!"
I mockingly pretend to faint but I also pretend to be scared.

"Just let me go!", he says.

"Please, anything but knifes!", I say. I then web his hand with the knife to the wall behind him.

"What the, hey, let me go!", he shouts, but I het up and laugh

"Man, that was easy, like really easy!", I say as I continue to laugh and walk just a few feet closer.

"Damnit, let me go!", he screams, as I web him up to the wall and he starts freaking out.

Soon, the only thing not webbed down is his head, "I said to let me go!", he screams. He really got annoying, so I webbed his mouth.

"Dude, seriously? You screams like a girl". I soon hear sirens and see a cop car pull yp and arrest the man.

Wanda POV

It's been a good day, I made a new friend named Peter, and to be honest, I really couldn't stop thinking about him.

I look around and then I see red and blue.... 'It's Spiderman!', I think to myself. I then see a man breaking into a car and decide to watch for fun.

The man gets into the car, as does Spider-Man, and then for a few seconds the door the thief went into opens but closes. He then climbs out, as does Spider-Man, but I eventually lose him.

He then grabs the thief by his neck with his legs and throws him to the closest building. The thief brings out what I can tell is a small knife.

"oh my, is that a knife?". "Yeah it's a knife!". "My weakness, small knifes!".

Spider-Man then pretends to faint and be scared, which makes me laugh, but luckily not laugh loud enough.

Spider-Man then webs up the thief as the cops show up, and I'm not gonna lie, that was hilarious. I keep laughing quietly, and I see Spider-Man swing away.

I take my leave and head home after an eventful day, I made a new friend named Peter, and I saw Spider-Man in action.

Even though I saw Spider-Man, I can't stop thinking about Peter... he was really handsome and nice... his presence made me feel comfortable, something I haven't had since I lost my twin brother Pietro. I miss him.

As the time passes by, I smile, still thinking about Peter. I can't help it.... do I have a crush on Peter?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Words: 732

Next Update: June 20th

Hahaha!!! This was my favorite scene in The Amazing Spider-Man movie, so I decided to put it in.