"Tatiana." She said announcing her presence

Tatiana's gaze looked over the maids shoulder at her, a smile coming onto her face.

"Bella, I'm here to speak with Mr. Shelby about business"

Bella nodded at her, not taking her eyes off the woman in front of her.

"Mary, I want you to take Charlie upstairs to play in his room."

Mary looked nervous at the suggestion, but still nodded "of course"
Then left to collect the toddler

Tatiana tilted her head and smirked at the action
"I see you've taken over as the woman of the house, ya?"

Bella's face didn't change at all. "Follow me. We will discuss things in Tommy's office."

Walking down the hall to the office, with Tatiana hot on her heels. Once inside, Bella gestured to the seat in front of the desk, while she made her way around to sit in Tommy's chair.

Sitting down, Bella eyes her, waiting for her to speak.

"Where is Mr.Shelby?" She finally asked

"Not here." Bella answered, leaning forward on the desk
"Now tell why you are?"

Tatiana flicked her eyebrows with a smile on her face.
"My aunt sent me, we need proof."

"Proof of what?"

"Proof that the priest is a traitor."

Bella's stomach dropped at the mention of the priest. But still, she didn't let her nerves show. She didn't know anything about the business with the priest, Tommy doesn't share that with her, for her own peace of mind.
But the duchess doesn't know that.

"The proof is Tommy's word."

Tatiana stared at her, "not good enough...my aunt told me to get this information by any means."
She spoke, slowly pulling up the end of her skirt.
"I can see Tommy moved on quickly last time. Maybe he can do it again."

Bella pursed her lips. She was implying many things. Many things that will only happen if she allows it.

"I don't think you know Tommy as well as you think you do." Bella told her, watching as she let her skirt fall again

Tatiana smirked "you think he'd pass up a night with a duchess?"

"We're not in Russia. Your title means nothing to me." She said with a blank look

Tatiana's smirk didn't move at all "but do you think it means something to Tommy?"

Bella leaned back in the chair, crossing her legs "has anyone ever told you that you have a crazy look in your eyes?"

Her smirked dropped. But before she had the chance to say anything in return the door opened.

Behind it revealed an annoyed looking Tommy. No doubt Mary found him and told him what was waiting for him in here.

Throwing the door closed, he leaned against the bookshelf, lighting a cigarette.

"What do you want?" He asked

Tatiana stood up, "sorry to come unannounced. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Bella but my aunt sent me, we need to speak business."
Looking back at Bella, now annoyed by her presence
"Alone."

Blowing out his smoke, he eyed Bella. He saw that she had her business face on, she was okay.

"Anything you have to say, you can say in front of Ms. Ray"