CHAPTER - 1 : Reincarnated

[ A/N : I don't own deathnote credits to the author ]

Y/N "S POV:

My name's y/n l/n. I'm no special just a regular 19 year old girl.

I never met my parents I'm an orphan but it's not that bad the kids at my orphanage were like my family, we'll all still meet up hangout sometimes cause that's how close we are.

I have a good life but it's boring and simple but it's ok because I have deathnote.......not the literal deathnote but the manga.

I LOVE deathnote it's my everything whenever I'm having a hard time nothing can make me feel better than reading light do evil crap and L trying to beat him.

But my life source ended when the manga ended. I have no hate for the author but as a die hard deathnote fan I was utterly devastated at the end .....like what kind of a ending is that??? I mean every smart characters died L DIED and light died....serves him right and then misa too???

I don't know what other fans think but I hate the ending if only I could just jump into deathnote and save everyone who didn't deserve to die I would definitely trade my soul for that.

I kept cursing about the ending and thought of different scenarios of how the ending could have been different .

Then suddenly I felt a faint pain in my chest I shrugged it off then after sometime it got worse.

"God!? Am I having a stroke?" I said panicking

"I need to call an ambulance" I whispered unable to handle the pain.

" I can't die like thi " then I dropped to the ground and everything turned black.

************************************

Oh sweet lord I feel so tired wait am I dead ??? is this heaven...or hell???

Hello?? Anyone???

Then in the darkness I can hear a voice... a beautiful voice.

I tried to open my eyes and greeted with bright light and I can see a figure close to me.

An.....angel???

My eyes then adjusted to the light now I can see clearly.

A beautiful women was holding me close to her face. She smile at her ever so sweetly.

Then I heard another voice a much deeper one. I turned towards the voice to see a handsome man smiling fondly at me.

" That's your mommy " he said pointing at the women " and this is your daddy " he said pointing at himself " Can you say dada??? Da-da"
"Honey! she was born just a few hours ago she can't speak yet!" Yelled the women at the man.

Mommy??? Daddy??? WAIT what just happened I think I had a heartattack and died..........wait did I just reincarnate???

Oh my god that's so cool.....that means these people are my ....parents ...I have parents! The best thing in my life I finally have parents.

Unable to control my happiness my baby lips curled into a cute smile as I gazed at my parents.

"Aw She's so cute " awed my mom

" Ofcourse she's cute she took after me after all " boasted my dad. My mom sent a glare in his way .

Awww my parents are such a cute couple I couldn't get any more lucky.

" Soo what are you going to name her ?" My dad asked trying to change the subject.

" Well I have thought of a few names.....my favourite is ichigo....do you like that sweetie??? " She asked with an eager smile.

Ichigo?? Is she seriously going to name me strawberry???

" Bwahahaha lo-love she clearly doesn't like that " my dad said while griping his stomach while laughing.

" You don't know that " protested my mom. Mom I love you but your taste in names is.....weird.

" What just look at her horrified face hmm why don't I try........how about kobocha???" He asked enthusiastically " Do you like that little kobo-chan? "

Well they both have a weird taste in picking names.....what a strange couple *snort*

Before they could think of another weird name for me " Y-y-y/N-n " I said my name while stuttering my best to make it sound like a baby trying to say it's first word.

I love my parents already even I just met them but I'll forgivw myself if I let them name me something silly I mean I like my name I was named by my favourite caretaker so it's special.

" D-did she just " my dad asked bewildered and excited at the same time unable to process that I just talked. Sorry dad didn't mean to freak you out.

"Y/N" my mom repeated my name calmly. Eh? She's calm???.

" That's a beautiful name...is that what you want sweetie?" She asked me smiling calmly.

" Baa " I made a sound like a baby.

" Well then Y/N it is " she said with a chuckle and hugged me. Wow unlike dad who is still freaking out she is quite calm even after hearing her baby who was just born uttering it's first word....or name.