Start of the search

I still had an objective i needed to accomplish to find Orsted. After 3 days  i made it to the Zanto port. The city was bigger then the village. First day i spend searching the whole city i didnt find any clue about his whereabouts. I knew from the lecture i got from Aether that this world is huge but i took my chances to see if i could be lucky., after all i had to start somewhere.
I walked through the streets, then i walked int the harbor and i listened to the conversations trying to figure if somebody knew Orsted or atleast heared about him. But all i gathered was that Orsted was 2nd out of seven Great world powers nobody knew his location or where he was last seen.
I sighed as i figured that this will be lot harder than i firstly made it to be.  But atleast i had some information for the start so i took out the diary and wrote it down.

Orsted
Location: Unknown
Power: 2nd of the seven Great Powers
Allies: unknow
Enemies: Hittogami

Hittogami
Location: Unknown
Power: Unknow but probably very High
Allies: Unknow
Enemis: Aether, Orsted and probably me.

After i wrote this down i had a thought. If i was summoned here by Aether and i am helping him does Hitogami have his allies? I wrote my question down under him. Aether didnt mention anyone else but.. still. I had to be careful to not mention hittogami to anyone.

Thats how i concluded my search in the Zanto port. Now there was a choice between me i could go back and head to millis or i could take a fare by a boat to the Demon continent. I pulled out i coin from a bag and i tossed it. Head would mean going across sea to the Demon continent and Tails would mean return back and heading to the Millishion. The coin spinned in the air and landed in my palm. i opened it and i looked at it. 

It was a head. i sighed and headed to the port. On a pier was a large boat  it was a sailing boat. I was amazed how it was simmiliar to those that were in my previous life used centuries ago. Near the entrance was a man standing.

"Emmm excuse me is this ship going to the demon continent?" i asked.
"Yes we are leaving in the morning for the Wind port" he answered.
"May i ask how much it will be for the voyage to there?" i asked.
"Hmm sure it will be five iron coins" he said.
"Okay then" i pulled out from bag with my coins and handed him 5 iron coins.
"How long will the voyage take?" i  asked.
"Depends on weather but it should take about 4 to 5 days" he answered. 
"Now get onboard we will be leaving with the sunrise" he said. 

I walked up on the board of the ship and i sat down on the deck and i leaned on the side.
I was feeling tired so my i let my eyes close and i fell asleep. I woke up  upon the smell of the air it was salty and humid. I opened my eyes and i found out we set sail long time ago. I looked all around me all i could see was sea. Blue sea everywhere. And then it hit me hard seasickness. i luckily managed to stand up and puke overboard into the sea. I went from being excited to regreting my decision in a moment. I would think about something funny to say to myself like "I can choose very good" or somethin among those lines but i puked again. I then remembered detoxification magic. So i started to heal myself with it and immidietly i got better. So i continued to use it until i passed out from exhaustion. 

I was woken up by one of the crew. "We have arrived" he said and he slightly nudged into me with his foot.
"Hmm?" i said still half asleep.
"Thanks" i said and i streched myself then i got up and headed onto the shore.
The scenary really changed the Zanto port where everything was green now everywhere was desert. I went to the city after i left the boat and headed to the market. I strolled a little until i found a good restaurant there i ordered some seafood. In my previous life i never tasted seafood but i figured i should live this life to the fullest. After my food was ready i picked it up and i sat at the table and after some hesitation i bit into it. I expected something with no taste or something with horrible taste but i was suprised with the taste. It was really good it took me no time to finnish my food.  After i was finnished with my meal i had to find a place to stay for  few days.  If it was like in my previous life the temperature would drop significantly after the sunset. I found a room to stay in it was a small room with a single bed and window. After i secured my accommodations for tonight i took to the streets once again. I walk for few hours until i came across a bulding with a sign "Adventure Guild". i stood before it and i gave a thought. I had a mission i was here to find someone but not to have fun but on the otherhand maybe i could speed up the process if i made some connections. With this i made my mind clear and i headed inside. 

After stepping inside i saw a lot of well people, elfs but mostly demons. I slowly made my way to the counter while everyone was looking at me the new face that came into their guild.

"Hello welcome to the adventure guild what can i do for you?" A female voice asked from behind a counter.
"Hello umm i would like to register as an adventurer" i said kinda nervously.
"Sure so you understand you need a fee in advance you will start in the lowest rank and you need to slowly raise through the ranks?" she asked me.
"Sure." i answered. and i took out my pouch with gold coins.
"The fee will be 1 golden coin" she said.
"Here you go." i said as i took a coin from the pouch and handed it to her.
"May i ask for your Name?"  she asked me.
"Sure my name is Maverick Grey" i asnwered.
"What race are you?" she asked.
"I am human to the extend of my knowledge" i aswered.
"How old are you?" she asked me.
"I am around 19" i answered.

"Wait a moment" she said while she pulled out a what seemed to be a credit card.
I waited for a moment then she also pulled out a form out and a adventurer handbook.
"Now sign here" she gestured to a box in the down right corner of the paper.
I signed it with my name.
"Good here you go" she took the paper and handed me the card.
"Thanks!" i said and took the card. 
And i headed to the board with jobs. As i was F rank only i could take the F rank jobs.
I looked at the board with them, there were few listed mostly lost pets, lost things, or helping with moving stuff. Mostly in the town but there was one  that caught my attention. 

Rank job:F
description: collection of a treasure in a desert
reward: 2 green coins
Job details: In a desert about 2 days south is an oasis there is a burried treasure that my father hid there.
Deadline:  I dont have one but sooner than later
Job owner name: Gibs
Notes: In the area was spotted lot of bandit activity really dangerous.

"Hmmm"  i said as i pulled it from a board and i walked to the receptionist.
"May i book this one please?" i asked as i handed it to her.
She looked at it and kinda went pale "Hmmm i are you sure?" she asked.
"Yeah" i said and i nodded. "Why?"
"This job was here for atleast 1 month and those who took it  never returned" she said quietly.
"How many people went before me?" i asked.
"Atleast 30 people went but noone returned and that is including whole parties." she said.
"Hmmm alright i will still go" i said.
"I wont stop you but please consider it before you move out to it." she said.
"I will consider it" i said but i was already determined and with that i left the guild.

After i left the building i went to the room i rented. I looked if i didnt forgot something and i left. After i left the city i continued heading to my location.