Chapter 3: Wanting More

Two weeks had passed and Patrice felt bad about cheating on her husband. What started as an innocent game, turned into her being a cheating wife and that's not something she wanted to be.

She decided to take control of the sex. Maybe if she showed her husband some of the stuff she learned, he'd get better and she could stop thinking about other men's cocks.

One Friday night, she had it planned, her husband came home from work, she prepared a nice meal. They had dinner and wine. Afterward, she walked over to where he sat and rubbed his cock, "honey what are you doing?" he asked.

"Let me see you."

"We can do this in the bedroom."

"Or we can do it here, it's just us."

She undid his pants and held his cock and as she went to put her mouth on it, "Patrice!" he shouted causing her to jump. "What on earth is wrong with you?" he asked.

Her husband was very old school. He believed in basic sex. None of that wild heathen stuff people were doing. "We can go into the bedroom and have normal sex, but not this foolishness." He stood and adjusted his pants before leaving the table angrily.

Later that night, he held her hands and prayed over her, "Lord, help my wife as she struggles with sinful thoughts and acts. Return her to the wholesome woman I married."

She lied down and he eased himself on top of her, pushed his cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes. He thrust fast and grunted loudly. She was determined to not go to bed without having a proper orgasm. She placed her fingers on her clit and stroked fast, as he humped her and she threw her hips forward.

"Patrice, Patrice," he called her name, but her eyes remained close. He had already finished inside of her, but she squeezed his cock in her pussy and stroked her clit until she let out a good moan, "Oh god, thank you!"

He rolled off, "I don't know what's gotten into you."

"Nothing," she replied plainly. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. And as always, when she returned, he was already fast asleep.

The next morning as they were in the kitchen preparing for their days, "I don't know what that was last night, but you can't behave in that manner."

She nodded, "Yes dear."

He smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving for work.

After the door closed, she pouted. Why was wanting to have an orgasm bad? He certainly wanted to have one and he did every time. She was the one being neglected. What if the situation was reversed, surely, he'd say something?

She grabbed her lunch bag and left for work.

As Patrice drove, she saw a new community of houses being constructed. She planned to go look at the houses after work. It was one of her favorite hobbies. So, after work, she did.

It was in the beginning stages; therefore, no homes were completed, but one was mostly done. She pulled up behind a white van that was parked in front and ventured to the home.

She turned the knob, the door opened and she saw the beautiful foyer with hardwood floors, the staircase that led to a gorgeous landing. The house still smelled like paint, but it was almost done, only a few finishing touches needed to be done. As she walked into the main bedroom on the first floor, she saw a man there working in the bathroom.

He was Latin, had this dreamy brown color with jet-black hair, she spoke, "Hello, I was just looking around."

He smiled, "It's okay senora."