chapter 6 - Safe

Takemichi POV

I sat up quickly and I got off the bed. "Mikey why did you do that. You chanced too much, I'm leaving, and you can't stop me." I said pushing past him. "We didn't tell you because we know you would blame someone. I guess we were right." I said stopping and starting to cry. 

"You said you wouldn't leave me." when he said that I burst out laughing. "I said that because I thought of you like a family member. You only have your actions to blame.  I waked to the door and opened it. "If you need me, I'll be with my dad." I said leaving not even sparing him a glance. 

I cheeked for my phone in his room. I found it in my old pants. I grabbed it and texted dad to pick me up.  'Shure but what happened?" I read the text form him.  I just put the phone away and decided to change into my normal cloths. 

When I finished, I left a not for Mikey. basically, telling him I'm leaving for a while and that I'm not coming back without an apology. I put it down by the tv and walked out to the elevator. 

When I got to the front door, I walked out to front door and say dad waiting there. "Hey sport. You want to get something to eat." Dad said sitting down on his bike. I chuckled and walked up to him and sat down on his bike.  

When we got home, I quickly went to my room, but before I could get to my room I was stopped by Emma. "Hey dude what happened, you look like so saw shit." Emma said with worry. She then froze when she saw the tattoo. I just went past her, I heard dad say, "Let him have alone time. I'm guessing Mikey blamed him and something happened. So go easy on him." 

I closed my door and unpacked my shit and laid down on my bed. I took out a photo of Toman and started crying. "How many times have I saved y'all but still be treated like this in each timeline." I Said putting to photo back down.

"I don't know how many rimes I could save y'all before I go insane."