Chapter 4 - Dad

Takemichi POV

Mikey left to know who knows what, Thats when I saw someone stopped him and told him. "Remember the two we captured?" Mikey nodded in response to Koko. "We have Info about a traitor, there name is Juuzou Suzuya, but we can't find any info about this person." Mikey motioned him to fallow to which he did close behind.

I walked up to my phone and texted my dad. 'Thay found my name but don't know it's me. what do I do?" I got a response fast. 'I'll call you to inform you on what to do. remember to say grape when you answer so I know it's you. By call in a bit." I sent a thumbs up and erased all the texts sent.  A knock happened at the door. I answered to find the Rin and Ran. "Hay, boss has a message that a meeting will happen in a bit so get ready." One said and they walked off. I got ready and walked out with my phone not thinking.

I got there I skipped to Mikey and checked for snacks which was on and in my chair. I found all of it and looked at Mikey who was smiling. "Ok let's start the meeting about a traitor whose name is Juuzou Suzuya. Koko if you may take over and share the info you collected."  Mikey said in a serious tone. Before Koko could speak my phone goes off and I took my phone out of my pocket, Mikey snatched the phone out of my hands and said. "Hello, Michy is in a meeting right now... My Name is Mikey... OK  I'll tell him." He hung up and gave me the phone. "So you Didn't tell your dad Your here?" I nodded. "So that's why he thought you Were in camp."  Mikey said turning to me. "boss can I continue?" Koko said fixing a file in his hand. Mikey motioned for him to continue.

Koko got you and handed out papers about me. I read it to see what they have, they don't have much. They only have my name and my mission that's all. "This is all we have, no face, no nothing. So if you fine another agency member get them to give you info. Thats all." He said sitting down. 

"Dismissed." Mikey said standing up as do the rest. "Wait, Mikey can I have a break for a while my dad might being to worry about me." I said standing up and gathering my snacks. "Shure, just be back by tomorrow we have a mission." He said leaving. I got my phone out and texted my dad. 'Hey dad I got a day off want to go to your old bike shop?" I got a replay instantly. 'On my way." I smiled and walked out to the elevator to get to the fount door.  When i got there so was Mikey and the others.

"Takemichi, my son. Let's go." Dad said happily. "Wait Michy. Who is he to you." Mikey said grabbing my arm. "Mikey He is the man that saved me from that life I hade remember. Plus now he is like a dad to me." I said calmly. Dad got off his bike. (note his dad is warring a consume.) "I'm sorry to bother. I was just trying to pick up my son."  Sanzu tried to fight him but lost. "Dad stop!" I yelled removing the grip that Mikey had, too run to him.

"No more fighting dad. Remember sense the accident you get dizzy easily. So, sit down and calm yourself."  My dad sat down and took a deep breath. "Sorry about that sport, anyway since I'm dizzy now any of y'all have a smoke?" He asked to witch Ran handed him one. "Your bike Looks like my brother made it." Mikey said with a frown, he sat down by us. "Really, I got it made by Shinichiro." when he said that Mikey froze. "You Knew my brother?" Mikey said with tears going down his face But yet he had a smile on his face.  Sanzu tried again but this time dad had his costume come off. This made Sanzu stop. "Still as fisty as ever I see little dude." Mikey cried Harder.

"Shinichiro!"