CHAPTER 4" FLASHBACK PART-1 "

Darkie’s flashback……..

When he was of 18 years and he was in college.

One day he was bunking and got caught by his principal and the principal called his father to talk something important and Darkie was not their.

Principal: Welcom Mr.( I am not keeping any sir name so imagine yourself ). I want to talk really something important to you about your son. Please have a sit.

Vasudev: Sure sir.

Principal: Mr. apka beta pura din college me akar bunk marta ha aur
Classes bhi attend nahi  karta par pata nahi kaha se wo exams me paas ho jata ha………..shayed dosto se cheating karke kyuki uske friends bhi aise hi ha bunk marne wale……….secondly wo sirf bunk marna,classes attend na karna aur juniors ko bully karne me hi nahi ruka ha……dekhia Vasudev ji mujhe pata ha ki aap uske papa ha to eya jankar apko bura lag sakta ha but ajkal ke teenage bachhe biology subject ko kisi bhi tarah le lete ha…….I mean ki usne ek larki ke sath apne car me intimiate ho raha tha aur tabhi uss larki ke parents ne unhe dekhlia aur Bablu itna besharam ha ki unn logo ko dekhne ke bad bhi usne apne private parts ko cover nahi kia.I mean you can understand.

Vasudev: ( fuming in anger and guilt ) ji…….ji sir bilkul aap bataiya age.

Principal: aur nahi usne uss larki ko cover kia walki wo ruka nahi……….uske parents ke samne Bablu uss larki ke sath……….you know what Mr. Vasudev I myself am feeling guily to say all this to you……..and he stopped when he realesed……….I mean after wasting that girls life and you know that your son was about to become a father but that girl aborted her own baby bcz of your son………Mr. Vasudev aap khud bhi ek time pe young college boy the…..and not only you ma bhi tha but aisa nahi tha…………so I request you being a father you should have sex talks with your son and make him understand that this all things are not good he should become a gentleman in his life not a rapeist……….please take care of this matter and as he is a phycology student he should know how to behave with girls if he dosen’t learn how to behave then he will do the samething to a girl patient which he did with that girl.

Vasudev: I am really sorry sir mere bet eke behaviour ke lia par ma apse promise karta hu ki aj ke bad mer beta nahi aisa kuch karega aur nahi wo iss college me parhega…..

With this he left leaving the principal shocked.

At Bablu’s house in the evening he returned from college and as soon as he entered Vasudev held his hand and gave him 2-3 tight slaps on his each cheek, his mother was crying and even Devna was crying and Vasudev took a metal stick and bet him mercilessly. He made Bably forcefully stand and………………………