Then Lie to me (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

Days went by like this, me curled up, barley saying a word, wallowing in my own self pity, and not dealing with how I felt. Until one day Buck disagreed with my wallowing plans.

"Get dressed." He said to me, I groaned in disagreement and he went over to the closet where he had put some of my clothes and through shorts and a t shirt at me. I groaned in disagreement again. "Y/N, if you don't get out of bed and get dressed I will call Wanda and tell her alllll about your recent self wallowing" and with the threat of him calling the Avengers mother I soon jumped out of bed and got dressed.

I slipped on some tennis shoes cause that was the safest option considering I didn't know where we were going. As soon as we got out of the house we started walking to where ever we were going. Soon we made it to what looked like a park. It was beautiful, people were walking their pretty dogs and there. Buck sat on a bench and invited me to join him, and I did.

"You don't have to do that y'know?" He said. "Do what?" I asked, I wasn't sure if he meant the moping around, the not talking, the bearly eating, or something else. "Act like your life is over, and before you get all offended just listen. Nat has been off the rails and none of that was your fault. It was hers. She knew what she had coming and you probably did too even though neither of you wanted to face it. I get that it's hard, but believe me, think of all the times I was struggling and Steve couldn't get through to me, what then had to happen for me to get better? You always had to force it out of me. Y/N I love you way to much to sit here and watch yourself destroy yourself and your life like this."

Those words that came put of his mouth hit me like a truck. He was right. I realized that sometime while he was talking tears had started to flow down my cheeks. I needed to get myself in check.

I started to pull myself together one thing at a time. I answered all those missed messages and told Tony I was gonna take a break for awhile and he understood. I started helping Buck with things around the cabin, and taking walks with him, and something changed. I could feel it and I wasn't sure what it was just yet but it was something.

Buck and I had become a dynamic duo and things had become a lot better. One night I was making dinner and Buck came up behind me and hugged me from behind. This was nothing new, but something felt different, in both of us, the way he felt, the way the flutters in my stomach had been so softly tapping the past couple weeks. I laid down the spatula on the stove and turned around to face him. I looked up into his big blue eyes that were as wide and as stunning as the ocean.

My heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears, his hand slid up to my cheek and they fit perfectly together. Our eyes looked at each other's for what felt like years, centuries. I don't know what had gotten into me before I would never have this urge, this strong strong urge to kiss him, but now? Now, I wanna kiss him so bad I can't even stand it.

Our lips collide in a forceful way, that's yet gentle at the same time. Our tounge starting to meet as he picks me up and let's me fall back onto the bed. He takes off his shirt (You know that hot take your shirt off with one hand thing) and jumps back onto the bed to lay over top of me and cause our lips to collide once more.

His hands start to slide behind my back as I lift myself up knowing where he's trying to get to. He unattaches his lips from mine and looks at me for a second "Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean I know the whole situation is comp-"

"Buck."

"And I know that we've been friends forever and I know I've had feeling for awhile and-"

"Buck."

"And I know that you haven't been in the greatest-"

"James!" He finally shuts up and makes eye contact with me "If you don't shut up and have sex with me, I'm gonna call Wanda and tell her you're holding me sex less" He smirks and goes back to what he was doing.

He takes of my shirt and since it was unclipped, my bra follows with it. He stares and smirks for the tiniest second "Enjoying the view?" "Hell yeah" His mouth starts going to my neck as he sucks and nibbles on all the right places.

As he continues my whole body starts to feel restless, tense, and my heart starts to beat faster. I hear him fidget with his belt and soon he's got nothing but boxers. He starts to kiss down my chest, he got lower and lower, until he got to my pants button. He subtlety looked up at me and I gave him a nod of approval. Those deep blue eyes that were normally so innocent, became so lustful.

He slowly unbutton my pants and shimmied them down. His head went back to where it stopped and left more kisses then it went to my thighs leaving kisses and love marks, he always knew how insecure I was about them. It brought a smile to my face as my cheeks were 50 shades of red. He looked up at my eyes with his lust filled ones, his head move closer and closer until he got right where he wanted to be.

His tounge slowly, but surely, move up, down, in circles, and around and around. It felt amazing boy, he knew how to make a person feel things I didn't even know were possible, I finally started to feel it, an orgasm, things all started to feel blissful and moans were spilling out of me as much as air spills out of a fans. I was so close. "Buck, I'm, I'm gonna-"

Then he stops. He finally loses his last peice of clothing, his boxers. He grabs a condom out of the nightstand and puts it on. He starts to thrust slowly, but the pace soon speeds up. I can soon start to feel it build again. With each thrust the feeling just got better and better and better. The blissfulness starts to take over. I started to feel like I was gonna burst, and I gave him a knowing look which he returned. Then it just felt like a jolt of pure exasperation. Everything just went away. All our troubles, all the worry, all the stress, it was all just forgotten. He soon fell over beside me and held me in his arms ever so gently. Soon enough we both ended up falling asleep.

---------♤♡◇♧--------

That's how everything continued for about a year. Then one day, he got down on one knee, and in Beyoncé's words, put a ring on it. The next day we  went to the courthouse and just had a small wedding with just him and I. We've made this little cabin our home. We've made our own Journey. We've made this our lives, and in about 9 more months we'll bring another life into this beautiful joy of ours.

Overall, life can sometimes not end up as you always expect. Who knows what other possibilities could of happened in other universes. Maybe somewhere Nat and I got back together, maybe somewhere I'm just all by myself, maybe somewhere I didn't even make it through the breakup. I'm glad I'm not in any of those universes though, cause I don't think I could be happier in any universe except my own.

(A/N: Wowzers that's long. 2010 words. I think that's the most I've ever wrote. I really hope this has made you all feel better after part 3)