Apollo

• इन्हें समर्पित: clarxity

Title : Apollo

Author : clarxity

Status : Not Completed

Synopsis :
My skin ached to be touch by his own, my lips felt like they were dry as the Sahara, and he was a cool glass of water I couldn't wait to taste. He pressed himself closer to me, and I could feel the ripple of his muscles as his body vibrated against mine, a thunderous growl emitting from him. I watched his face turn from stone to gold and then right back to stone as he assessed the tears on my face and the cold liquid that covered my body. "Why are you crying, darling?" + + + + Willow expected normal. By her standards, normal was what she was taught; find her mate, have some kids and have a normal, satisfying life. But, as fate would have it, she gets the complete opposite of what she had planned. Instead of a white picket fence, she found a mate that her sister wanted, and if that wasn't enough he just so happens to be one of the most influential, dangerous Alpha's of her generation- and from what she has heard he has reigned even before that.  She knows he's powerful. But what if it isn't just pure power she's seeing? What if he's just a little bit more... godly?

Best Wattpad Books [UNDER REVISION]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें