Gods and Monsters

Title : Gods and Monsters

Author : janie1617

Status : Completed

Prequel : The Wolf Prince

Triology : Innocence Lost & The Light Bringer

Synopsis :
When a plague unlike any our world has seen starts infecting the human race, it isn't science that comes to the rescue... It's monsters. Jane is nothing special. In fact, she's a sad sight to behold - or so she seems... A wife and mother, Jane is just as terrified as the next person when the dead start to ravage our planet. When all hope is lost, Jane does something her estranged husband doesn't - she runs out among the terrible creatures trying to destroy her family, and she fights. She isn't the only one fighting, though, and it isn't long before her luck runs out.  David and his companions are what our world has filed away as mere legend...And shortly after the plague breaks, their duty brings them to Central Texas where they find Jane.  She'll discover a world where myths and legends exists - but the bigger revelation - is that David is so much more than her heroic savior. Only, he isn't the only immortal to have his eye on her... As it turns out, Jane is special, and she's the very center of our world's fate. There will be more than frightening, infected humans for Jane to battle. Monsters from every nightmare seek her out, and while her heart is divided, she finds the biggest war, is the one within.