9.Temporary Hokage

Start from the beginning

''Haku, this is nice and all but WHY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DOES IT HAD TO BE AFTER TAKING A BATH?!"

Haku blushed in embarrassment as he cough and apologise leaving the room dragging Zabuza who was cackling at you.

Your head snapped to Team 7 and Tazuna's direction who stopped laughing seeing your annoyed and blank gaze. Flinching they scurried away as Kakashi poof while his body shaking.

You bid your goodbyes to Tazuna and the villagers, Inari clung to your leg and refused to let go. Tsunami tried getting her son off of you but still won't budge.

You sighed as you summon a mini white lion along with its cubs who nods at you.

''Inari''

The boy perked as he looked at you with puppy eyes saying that don't leave.

''I'm leaving Amara and her children with you, I hope you take care of them for me''

He pouted but nevertheless agreed, Inari shared a dramatic exchange with Naruto. Sasuke shook his head as a blank look settled its way on his face, Sakura rolled her eyes and Kakashi chuckled.

You, Team 7 along with Zabuza and Haku parted ways with the villagers and headed back to the village. You groaned loudly, burying your face in your hands while Kakashi snickered knowing fully about the paperwork.

''Wonderful more paperwork to do once we return''

''What the fuck are you two doing here"

You asked, no you demanded at the demon brothers who stand beside Zabuza and Haku. Upon returning to the leaf, you've gotten yourself in an argument with Hiruzen about letting the two rouge nins stay.

Is it your fault that they pledge they're loyalty to you, no. You had Zabuza and Haku take a chunin and jonin exam to be under the hidden leaf, what you didn't expect is for the demon brothers to show up and also pledge they're loyalty to you.

Hiruzen just yeeted the two to your office since you have your own and Hiruzen is free of paperwork after using shadow clones. Zabuza and Haku escorted the two to you who was finished doing the paperwork already.

''Whatever, what are your names''

''My names Mizu, I'm the oldest while this is Imono''

''WE PLEDGE OUR LOYALTY TO YOU, MIGITE-SAMA''

You hissed as the two were loud while deadpanning as the kneeled to the ground their forehead hitting it as a loud thwack resonated the room.

Ibiki saw the whole thing as he was to bring a scroll to you. He chuckled in amusement while the two demon brothers-Mizu and Imono jumped and hid behind your table scared shitless of Ibiki.

Ibiki just snorted as he handed you the scroll, you opened it and read the contents.

''They're coming today''

''I see...... have someone prepare some vacant houses to house the other kages and this two under the table are on your unit. Try to teach them teamwork while your at it''

Mizu and Imono paled at this, shaking as they reluctantly and hesitantly follow Ibiki who is very amused by the two.

''You think they'll survive?"