Naruto shouted as sweat rolled down his cheek eyes squinted in concentration, his eyes lit up in victory as the seal he was working on was finished.

He turn to you for approval only to be met with deadpanned expressions, by your summonings and an unimpressed look from you.

Naruto sulked in a corner as Kakashi sweatdropped, Sasuke deadpanned at him as the blonde grew mushrooms and a gloomy aura surrounding him.

Your unimpressed stare was now on Gato and his goons who shivered as they watch your [e/c] eye turned into plum red pupils slitted as a shadow cross your face.

''T-that's!"

''THE SECOND PLACE ON THE BINGO BOOK!"

Gato trembled as he took a step back, sweat dripping down his face as he holds your unwavering predatory gaze. He gulped down his saliva as he raise a shaky finger towards your laid back figure.

''T-The one who has her head gets paid more!''

Some of the goons are stupid enough to charge with a war cry while the others ran away in fear. They know your not in second place for nothing, your as close to a god level threat if you wanted to be.

You can take the first place if you wanted to, the ones who ran away knows when to back down a fight as they know one swipe of your sword is game over.

The scent of iron suddenly appeared as yells and shouts of pain and agony suddenly present. Tearing of flesh resonated the area as a wall appeared just behind Gato to prevent them from escaping.

Gato grunted as he was restrained, fear started clawing at his body as he unwillingly walked towards you. Zabuza was beside your left while Haku was on your right petting your summons.

''You or me"

You asked Zabuza as your gaze never left the trembling little man. Team 7 watch in awe as you deal with Gato and your former enemies like a pro.

''I'll clean the bridge while you take care of this filth''

''Sounds good''

Returning to Tazuna's home, you thanked your other two summons as they guard Inari and Tsunami from thugs. Inari pouted as they left earning a chuckle from Tsunami.

The bridge was currently getting build all the way. While Tsunami cooked the recipes as Tazuna is building the bridge with Zabuza's help while Team 7 help build some new houses for the people in the land of waves.

Haku is currently teaching kids and adults alike how to tend a garden for healthier vegetables and you taught about poisons, herbs along with Haku along with self-defence mechanism.

You talked to the elders of the village, they want some ninja's protecting their land as well as teaching them to protect their village.

You groaned as you exited the bathroom and was met with Zabuza and Haku outside the door.

''We thank you for giving us a chance to live, Y/N-sama. We are deeply touched by your kindness, we pledge our loyalty to you''

Haku said as he and Zabuza bowed a perfect 90° degrees, you can feel veins popping as Team 7 along Tazuna's family and himself where on the side of the open door watching nit so sneakily.