The end & the beginning ;)

Zhongli had a stalker. Although he doesn't know who, he could sense that the stalker was a twisted person. What he didn't expect was for the twisted admirer to kidnap him so easily.

"Hey, love, hold still." Said the voice with such softness that had a huge effect on Zhongli and, somehow, felt safe and fell into the arms of his twisted admirer. Of course, it wasn't that easy. Zhongli struggled to get out of his kidnapper's grasp until he heard that soothing voice. With the cloth over Zhongli's mouth, the twisted admirer then proceeded to bring him and tie him up in his private villa, surrounded by a forest so that no one could find them.

Zhongli awoke groggily with a bit of a headache. Zhongli groaned, where am I? He thought to himself. He came face to face with a redhead. Redhead, redhead... there was only one person who was a redhead that he knew, that wore a specific mask, whom he always had dinner with. Childe. "Xiansheng, You're awake! Come on now, let's have dinner together." Zhongli could only nod helplessly and stood up with some struggle, since he was still tied up.

The both of them were eating dinner when Zhongli suddenly felt something in his mouth. Zhongli coughed out what he was eating and broke out of his hands being tied as he needed all the strength to choke out what he was eating. When Zhongli realised what he choked out, he threw utensils at Childe, "A butterfly? You must be joking..." he glared at Childe, which made Childe's heart swirl with warmth, but sadly Childe doesn't recognise that. He was still new to love. Zhongli feels like he had lost his appetite after choking up a butterfly. Oh, how he wished to escape so badly as he heard how deranged Childe's response was.

"What? The book said people fall in love with people who make their stomachs full of butterflies, though. Am I doing something wrong? Did I skip any of the instructions?"

Oh, how badly Zhongli wanted to hit Childe right now.