Part 2

his shifts grew longer without you. he'd picked up shifts in other cell blocks just to ignore you because he can't look at you. he feels awful but he also wants to touch you. he craves you.

a week had gone by since your fight. he hasn't seen you for a week and it was driving him crazy. he knew he wasn't supposed to see you or talk to you but he couldn't do it any longer.

he notified a guard to switch blocks with him and he made his way to your cell. he didn't know what was driving him but his feet wouldn't stop moving. he needed to see you.

you hear footsteps approaching your cell but you turn ur back. not wanting to talk to whoever it was.

"y/n...?" you recognized the voice.

"enzo?" you turn around and there he was.

he unlocks you cell and walks in to you wrapping his hands around your waist, hugging you tight and you hug him back.

"i'm sorry... i shouldn't have said the things i said" he says into your neck.

"it's ok... i hurt you too and i'm sorry" you respond tightening your grip.

"i-umm... i cant stay for long i just needed to see you" enzo said. your heart cracks a little knowing he can't be there for you through the night.

"that's ok... i'm really happy you came" you look into his piercing blue eyes.

his gaze was different today... he looked back at you with lust and before he could respond he connected his lips to yours.

the kiss felt right. it felt like you two were destined to be together and it was almost like fireworks were going off.

he disconnected from your lips.

"i love you.. y/n" he says leaving you stunned.

"i love you too enzo" he smiles at your response.

"i have to go but i'll be back on your birthday... i have something special planned." he smirks before leaving and locking up your cell.

you were left there standing shocked and stunned you couldn't believe what just happened.