Demi(sexual)**

Request from JediKnightEli
Warnings: smut, possessive Rhea

Your pov

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is y/n. I'm 24 years old and I'm also demisexual. If you don't know what that means, it means I only feel a sexual connection for someone if I have a strong emotional connection with them. It also doesn't mean that every person I have a strong connection with, I like. I'm also a professional wrestler, working for WWE. I'm great friends with the Judgement Day, especially Demi/Rhea, I'm kind also apart of the Judgement Day.

"Hey y/n. Wanna hang out at my place after Raw?" Rhea walked into my locker room.

"Yeah sure! I miss your animals." I laughed. A small chuckle left her mouth and for some reason, I felt a little flutter in my stomach. Am I falling for Demi?

———

I'm on my way to Demi's house. I can't stop this weird feeling in my body. Almost like I'm nervous to see her. I've been alone with her many times and this is the first time I've felt like this. I pulled into her driveway and heard the dogs barking. I walked up to her door and knocked. When she opened the door, she was wearing a sports bra and Nike shorts. I walked in and saw the dogs running up to me. Luna jumped into my arms and Barry was jumping on my legs. I sat on the couch and Barry jumped up and started licking my face. Demi was just standing there laughing.

"Looks like they missed you too" she smiled and shook her head. She was going to make us dinner and then we were gonna watch a movie. I stayed on the couch and played with Barry and Luna. Then when they settled down, Ryuk (her cat) jumped up onto my chest and snuggled with me. Don't tell the others but, Ryuk is my favorite. I mean, I love them all but Ryuk is just so calm. I cuddle with the cat for a bit before Demi brings the food out. She made chicken nuggets and fries because she didn't want to cook...typical Demi.

"Ryuk seemed to miss me" I smiled at the cat sleeping on my chest. She laughed and set the plate on the coffee table and gently lifted the cat off my chest so I could eat. Demi turned on Netflix and went to 'Freddy vs. Jason' my favorite movie.

"I think everyone missed you here" she laughed. There goes that feeling again. We watched the movie and ate all while the dogs played around the house. We finished eating and Demi took the plates to the kitchen and came back to finish the movie. As we were finishing it, she put her arm around me and leaned a little closer. I felt my cheeks burn up and I was screaming on the inside.

The movie ends and we just sit there for a moment before I decide to head home.

"I think ima head out. I have training tomorrow so you know" I said. She stood up as well and walked me to my car, which was unnecessary but I didn't mind. I turned around to thank her only to realize how close we actually were. We made eye contact and the next thing you know, our lips connected. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before she pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean- I know your demisexual and I shouldn't have done that." She kept apologizing. I told her it was okay and I wasn't a big deal.

"It's okay Demi. Look I should get home. I'll talk to you later. Night." She nodded and I got in my car and left.

———

Narrator pov

The next days, your mind was filled with many different thoughts. You couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. How Demi's lips felt against yours and how they would feel all over your body. You and Demi have been the best of friends since the beginning and your felt like you wanted to go the next step. It was Friday night when you decided to pay Demi a visit. You pulled up in her driveway and knocked on her door.

"Oh hey y/n what are you doing here?" She asked confused as to why you randomly showed in her doorstep. You didn't say anything and pushed yourself into the house and quickly closed the door. You turned to face her with a nervous expression on your face.

"I want you to mark me." You said in a monotone voice. She looked at you shocked. You wanted her to mark you? Demi has had taken a liking to you for a while now but never acted on it because she new your sexuality and didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

"Really?!? I mean are you sure?" She wanted to make sure you wanted it too. That's another thing you liked about her, she never put you in a position where you felt uncomfortable around her.

"Yes I'm sure. I've thought about it for the last few days and I'm 100% sure I want this." You didn't make eye contact with her but you noticed her get closer until she was pressing you against the door.

"Well then lets get started." Her voice was low and her eyes looked darker. She pulled you into her room and laid you gently on the bed. "I'm only gonna mark you tonight okay?" You nodded and she slowly pulled your shirt off. You were in a black lace bra and black sport shorts. She admired your body for a bit before leaning down to kiss you. This kiss was slow and gentle, filled with love and admiration. She trailed the kisses to your jaw and that's where she began to mark you. Her lips started to gently suck on your skin until it formed a red mark. She continued that across your jaw and moved to your neck. She did the same there and ended up finding your sweet spot.

"Found it" she smirked into your neck as you moaned when she found it. She abused that specific spot on your neck and then moved lower until she was face to face with your breasts. She looked up at you. "Your beautiful baby" she whispered into your boobs. She marked the tops of your boobs and left more wet kisses down your stomach. After she finished marking you, she went back and kissed every mark she left. When she finished, she laid next to you and pulled you to her chest. "Your my girlfriend now" you laughed at her statement.

"Of course I am" and you both dozed off.

************************************

A/n: Hey guys I hope your having a great day/night!! I'll try to get another chapter out but I can't promise anything. Love you all and a big thanks to Requester for educating me on Demisexuality.

Word count: 1120