School Dance**

Request from WolfLife26894
Warnings:smut, swearing

Demi's pov

So... the school dance is a couple of days away and I still haven't got the guts to ask out my crush. Who you may ask, well only the prettiest and sweetest girl ever... y/n L/n. I've had a crush on her since we got into high school and now here we are, senior year and I still have only had a few conversations with her. It's just, I didn't know if she liked girls or not so I didn't want to ask only to find out she was straight.

I'm currently at my locker getting ready to go home. Oh shit, she's walking over! Ok Demi stay calm she probably just wants to have a normal conversation with you. Man... she looks sooooo pretty in her outfit (a/n whipped)... I wonder what it would look like on my bedroom flo- NO Demi stop and focus.

"Hey Demi" she greeted with her beautiful smile (a/n WHIPPED)

"Hi y/n, what's up?" I asked, she did look a little nervous

"Oh I was wonder if you were going to the dance?" She asked

"Um I'm not sure. I don't have anyone to go with." I said scratching my head a bit nervous about what she was gonna say next.

"Oh well... did you maybe wanna go with me?" I was SHOCKED. Surely she meant as a friend.... right?!?

"As a friend?" I asked

"No, as my date silly" she said laughing a bit. All I could do was reply with a short yes and she said "Ok great! Um I'll meet you at the front of the school them yeah?" Again all I could do was nod my head as she skipped away.

I am so excited

~time skip~

Your pov

She actually said yes!!!

I can't believe she said yes! I've had a crush on Demi since we got paired for the science project in our freshmen year. She is funny, kind and mighty hot. At first, I didn't know if she liked girls or not but then I remember her coming out to me as bisexual. I've liked girls for a while but never got the courage to tell anyone so I kinda kept that to myself.

Anyways I just finished getting ready and I was looking at myself in the mirror... I look hoooot. I was excited to see what Demi was wearing because I know she doesn't really like to wear dresses. My mom is going to be dropping me off because I can't drive yet.. I know I should be able to but I'm not a fan of driving.

I get dropped off and give my mom a kiss on the cheek. She has to fly out to Washington for work so she won't be home for a couple of weeks. I walk towards the school, looking for Demi. I quickly find her and.... LORD JESUS I think I'm gonna pass out. She was wear an all black suit and she was just- hawt mama.

 She was wear an all black suit and she was just- hawt mama