Dom: "first off, why? And secondly, how do you expect me to do that genius?!" Gets distracted by the foot massage he was receiving from his girlfriend. He moans "oh yes! Oh yeah baby, that's the stuff. That really feels good."

Felldrake: "Focus Dominic!"  He yelled "and also.. your eyes are purple for a reason you numbsku- uh.. I mean my friend"

Dom: "yeah? And what is that reason?"

Felldrake: sighs "I gave you teleportation powers.. remember?" He says in an irritated voice.

Dom: realizes what he's talking about "oh yeah.. that's right.." he hangs up the phone and looks at daisy "sorry my sweet, but I must run a quick errand." Before daisy could respond, Dommy snaps his fingers and teleports himself to the deserted island where shellgoose and felldrake are.

Dom: "alright.. I'm here. So what's so important that it had to interrupt my foot massage?"

Shellgoose: "oooh this must be this Dommy fellow you were talking about. To be honest.. he looks real charming."

Dom: "tell me something I don't know." He comments with conceded intentions.

Felldrake: "yeah. Dommy here is a real charming and conceded sleaze ball. But I love him for that!"

Dom: "so.. my lord.. what do you want from me?" He asks as he is getting pretty impatient

Felldrake: "well.. you see Dommy, me and shell-forebrains here.. need your help.."

Dom: "and with what exactly?" Dommy asks.

Felldrake: "on a way on how to stop the three caballeros"

Dom: "oh! Yeah I think I recall who they are.. it's my girlfriend's ex and his wierd F slur friends.. yeah, honestly they are kinda a bunch of gay losers.."

Shellgoose: "wait Donald duck is gay?"

Dom: "I don't know. Probably! But his two other friends definitely are! I think they're dating or something.

"Bleh!" He says with disgust "it's disgusting!"

Shellgoose: "well.. um.. I don't know if I'd go that far.. but..-"

Felldrake: "shut up you!" He yells at shellgoose as he makes him slap himself again "so what your saying is. The green and red one are.. together?" Was obviously talking about Jose and Panchito

Dom: "I mean.. it seems like it. Although I haven't seen them kiss or anything. But I can just tell that they give off those kinds of vibes. And to be honest.. I think Donald might have a secret.." he whispers

Shellgoose: "oooh! How Interesting!"

Felldrake: "ugh! I hate all of this small talk and gossip! We really need to think of a plan to stop the three caballeros!

Shellgoose: he thinks for a moment "hmmm... hate..." Suddenly a lightbulb appears above his head "hate! That's it!"

Felldrake: "what the hell are you on about?"

Shellgoose: "hear me out felldrake! What if we send Dommy here to make himself somewhat an acquaintance to the three caballeros.. and then have him manipulate them enough to effect each other's relationship, even to the point of having them. Hate each other."

Felldrake: "I like where this is going....continue..

Shellgoose: "just think about it my lord! If the three cabs hate each other, they won't be able to join together. And if they don't join together, they won't fight together. And if they don't fight together-"

Felldrake: interrupts him "GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!" He yelled

Shellgoose: if we damage their relationship.. and separate the three caballeros, they won't be the three caballeros anymore. And thus, they don't fight as a team, they'd try to fight on their own, they'll be defenseless without each other and therefore, it will make it easier for us to stop them!

Dom: "oh I see where you're coming from! I basically make them hate each other!"

Felldrake: "you know Dommy, you're not as bright as I thought you were.. but whatever! I like the idea! It seems like your not a stupid fat lard after all shellgoose.

Shellgoose: "you mean I'm not fat?"

Felldrake: "no.. you're still pretty fat.. like, really fat. But at least your not as stupid as I thought."

Shellgoose: he smiles "aww thanks drakey!

Felldrake: "don't call me that."

Shellgoose: "aww why not? I think it's a cute nickname for you!"

Felldrake: "No it's not you moron!" He yells

Shellgoose: "but.. but you said..-"

Felldrake: "I lied you nitwit!" Once again makes shellgoose hit himself

Shellgoose: "ow!"

Dom: "so... Should I do the thing now or..."

Felldrake: "yes Dommy.. you may go now. And do your job! But before you go, just know we both got our eyes on you.. and I will use my magic to contact you if needed"

Dom: "I won't let you down my lord" snaps fingers to teleport himself back to new quackmore

Felldrake: "let's hope you don't."

_____________________________
TO BE CONTINUED
_____________________________