uno

(4-24-15)

Michael walked down the street, stopping to look at Claire's, his old favourite store, thinking of him. Luke Hemmings. The boy that broke him so badly, he's attempted suicide three times in the past two years, every time being admitted to the hospital before he could die.

He had moved to Australia about two months after him and Luke had gone out of contact. Michael blamed it on himself, he should've warned Luke his phone might be disconnected. He moved back to Sydney because his aunt wanted him closer.

Personally, Michael thinks it's because she wants a babysitter she doesn't have to pay. Michael was lost in his thoughts, walking down the street, when he bumped into someone, knocking them both down. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, helping the shorter boy grab his stuff. "Nah, it's fine mate, I knocked you down too, after all. Your accent's a bit funny, where are you from?" The boy spoke in a rush, not seeming to take a breath. "Oh, I'm from here, but I lived in England for a while." Michael softly said.

He started walking away, when, to his surprise, the boy fell into step beside him. "I know this is really sudden, but do you want to go to Starbucks with me? I'll pay. I can't stay long because I have to go to work soon. I work at KFC, you know? But I'd like to take you on an impromptu date." Once again,the boy spoke quickly, Michael having to focus hard to hear everything properly. "Wait, I don't even know your name, I'm Michael, and you are?" He spoke softly, always having been very shy, unlike this boy.

"My name is Ashton Fletcher Irwin, but you can call me Ash, everyone does."

(yo fuckin plot twist)
((i've recently gotten into mashton))
(((so y'all r fucked lmao)))