4 ~ ready or not, here i come

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He laughed before he asked, "can you show me it?"

"Show you what?" She replied.

"The dream. If you can make me see anything you want, show me the dream," eddie added.

"Why would you want to see my nightmare?" She asked incredulously.

"I want to see what could possibly terrify a girl like you. If a disfigured body doesn't make you squeal like I did, I'm curious to see what would," he replied honestly.

She met his gaze and held it for several long moments, she gave into him and not only let him see her dream, but feel what she felt. When it was done, he looked at her again in shock.

"That was fucking insane! There was no color in that place at all. Like some sort of shitty insane asylum!" He gushed.

"Oh sure. The lack of color was what caught your attention. Just pay no mind to anything else," Null rolled her eyes.

"Well that too," he lowered himself down as she had, his sneakers meeting her shoulders, and her combat boots meeting his forearm. They sat in silence for a while, and Null leaned her head back to look towards the ceiling before closing her eyes and enjoying the rare silence. "Staring contest?" He asked after a few mere minutes.

Null groaned before meeting his eyes. She wasn't overly fond of eye contact. It made her uncomfortable, squirmish. Eddie was no exception to this, only it was a different sort of uncomfortable. She wasn't scared, but more nervous. After eddie held her gaze for a freakishly long amount of time, Null cast an illusion so she could lean her head back once again and close her eyes. After a few more minutes, eddie sighed in defeat.

"I've never met someone who could beat me in a staring contest," he said.

"You still haven't," Null replied, before dropping her illusion.

"You little cheater!" Eddie bellowed before rocking the boat and interrupting her bliss. "You will rot in hell for the sins you've committed!"

"Oh god, drop the theatrics Ozzy," Null grumbled.

Eddie then laid down again, but this time right next to her, his head turned towards her as she continued to look at the ceiling. "You're a fan of Ozzy?!"

"Of Ozzy? I'm undecided. I'm a fan of Black Sabbath, though," she offered.

"Yes!" He exclaimed, before grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

Startled, she tried swatting his arms away, but to no avail. "What the hell is wrong with you, Munson? Stop that!"

"Stop?" He asked, as he had her pushed slightly above him so he could shake her properly. "Your wish is my command, sweetheart." He removed his hands and retracted them to rest behind his head, giving Null just enough time to put her arms out before falling into his chest. She swallowed nervously. "Hey there, why don't you take me out first?" Eddie teased before winking.

Null groaned before rolling off of him. Once she finally got herself settled and calm again, Eddie moved suddenly to tickle her. "Eddie!" She squealed before trying to seat his hands away, again.

"What? I've got to entertain myself somehow," he said innocently.

"Stop!" She said laughing, before she heard yelling from outside. "Eddie! Stop! I think someone's here!"

He tensed immediately, before acting quickly to throw a tarp over the both of them, their bodies turned towards each other, noses nearly touching. She cast them to be invisible to whoever was here, as an extra precaution.

The door to the garage opened a minute later, followed by the floorboards creaking.

"Someone was here," a familiar voice says.