Prologue

Have you heard of the Snow Child?

They have heard legends about it...a girl born of cold,winter air,frost,snow,ice and mountain rain combining. Some say she was a child cursed to live and die on the same winter day,whose soul was buried in the he white of snow for all eternity.Others say she was a fairy responsible for the coming of winter in the northern regions,and that her role was to comfort the hearts of couples who lived their lives childless and longing.She has many different names. The Winter Spirit.The Winter Fairy.The Child Of The Winter Solstice.The Snow Child.

Jack Frost,the mischievous real winter spirit, knew better.And so did the Queen of Arendelle,Elsa.The child had been really,but not in the way everyone thought.

The child was in fact a sight to see.Her hair fell in loose waves like thousands of soft strands of ice.Her skin beamed like the moonlight, wrapped in the silk of silver snow and the frost.Her eyes were a cold ocean blue,yet warm as fire...they smiled by themselves whenever they met another set of eyes.Her breath smelled like frosted over honey and her voice was just as sweet.Her smile blew everyone away like a strong breeze.

It was impossible not to love her.

It was as it if the child had been theirs all along...they never even knew it.

The child was always there.

But little did the cold beings know that they lost a part of themselves to the child.

It was just for fun.A joke.No one never thought the child would breathe.

The story begins............on the last day of the warmest summer.