golden bean

"Is this how you gonna block someone,They will broke your nose even before you take your hands to block them."

Chengling's brows dropped in tiredness

" Do it faster , don't be like a turtle and slack behind"

" Turtle had won over a rabbit in race axu.......,kids need to be taught slowly."

" You are the one making him lazier every day,how will he defend himself if someone suddenly attacks us!"

"Aren't we here ...........!"

" Lazy bastards, chenglingaaaaaa practice that move 100 times before eating anything,I m just going to my room,and I m watching u ofcourse ,so no cheating"

Zhouzishu walked towards his room,steam was rising from the freshly roasted sweet potatoes.chengling gulped down his hunger,sweat was flowing down his temple.wenkexing put that plate of sweet potatoes and some nuts along with freshly brewed tea on the wooden table .he carefully peeled one sweet potato

" Here you go"he stretched his hands to chengling

" No wenshu,shifu will scold me"
In his mind he surely wanted to have a bite of that sweet potato ,cause whatever his wenshu cooks is world best food,but he is not sure ,if he will be safe after eating that,shifu will make him do another 1000 times ,which surely won't be good for him.

" Don't worry,he won't see , promise I will protect you"

Chengling somehow fallen for that tasty sweet potato's aroma.

" It's hot be careful"
Wenkexing cares his head
" Good boy"

Night falls , chengling was too tired by his practice sessions,neither Zhouzishu backs of from teaching him more and more nor Wenkexing lectures about how not to exhaust chengling daily ,and both of them ended up arguing over this kid.he took a bath and fell over his bed.somehow wool blankets stalked over mat were way more smooth and comfortable than the day before,maybe it's the tiredness taking over him.he fell asleep soon.

Three of them sleeps on floor now a days ,cause chengling got scared by a snake that crawled into his bed a week ago.

( I live in a place with lots of greens,a snake crawled to my elder brother's room two times this week ,It's happens in every year, I hate rainy season a little😅)

first zhouzishu didn't approved him to sleep with them,'A man would not fear anything',but Wenkexing somehow changed his mind.now three of them are sleeping on the floor.chengling found place near wenkexing.

Zhouzishu opened the door,he saw chengling sleeping sound.he sat near him to cover him with the blanket ,but suddenly chengling's hands wrapped around him.

" Mom,don't go,I m afraid"

his eyes are still closed,he was shaking in fear, probably a nightmare.

Zhouzishu lay down along side, slightly lifted chengling's head up and put it over his upper arm .hugged him tightly with his other hand.after sometime chengling seems to be asleep again.he untied the hair tie that holds chengling's ponytail,and ran his fingers gently down his hair.

' this kid doesn't even know how to comb his hair,it's all locked up.if Lao wen hadn't combed it properly ,all that would had left is to cut it off .when will u get on your own feet  my little bean' he chuckled slightly.

he Massaged his hair roots slowly that he don't wake him up. there was smile sticked on  his face .parting the hair locks carefully that he don't brake any hair.after finishing it he kissed his forehead gently and cupped his head near to his chest.

"Tough mom turned softhearted "

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,you are gonna wake up my baby Lao wen"

Wenkexing hugged them both , kissing chengling's head and his axu's forehead,tugged the blanket over them.

" How come I never seen my axu this caring towards this golden bean.Are u afraid of losing your tough image in front of your disciple."

" If I don't then who gonna discipline him,you!"

" But do u need to be that much strict axu,kid is really exhausted.we need to give him time"

" I will consider"

" Playing tough again!"

" Jiu xiao really liked when I used to massage his head after our practice sessions,he always doze off on my laps , drooling." His eyes were slightly teary

Wenkexing leaned to kiss axu

"What are u doing ,kid is here.I warned you to not play around when he is with us"

Chengling's lips slightly curved into a smile,even though his shifu warns wenshu he always ends up seeing them kissing atleast 10 times a day .living with them is little tough but  he feels home when ever he is with these two.feels like there is someone to check u if u eat or not,to scold u ,sneak u out for little walks and buy u candies in secret,and to get scolded again.Its all warm

he could feel both of their hands hugging him around.he didn't dare to open his eyes ,the feel of been held by both his parents was too heartwarming.

"A-xiang tooo,she really liked when ever I combed her hair .she was more happy to have her hair tied by me than Luo ayi.what ever way I tied it she was always satisfied"sadness filled in every words he spoke.

Before he could say anything further zhouzishu kissed on his lips.they passionately kissed each other,the wound that could never get healed was paining them both.

Chengling tightly holded on to zhouzishu cloth,that cute smile fainted away from his lips.His a-xiang jie was the bravest of all.he missed her so much.If she was here ...........

"Ain't you warned me not to kiss you now,axu..........."

" He is sleeping"

" You are hard to understand"

" But you always understand me,now sleep"

They slept holding their baby golden bean in between .

they both were twisted and tied to each other like yuotao by fate,in happiness and in sorrow they held their hands together and there was this golden bean that added more flavour to it.

Birds started to chirp announcing the dusk.chengling opened his eyes to both of his parents interlocking their hands on top of him.he peeped at zhouzishu slightly lifting his head ,he is still sleeping.then wenkexing, he is sleeping too .maybe he should sleep a little bit more tooo.He turned to hug wenkexing this time.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸