Park Chaeyoung (Rosè)

Rosé was born on February 11, 1997 in Auckland, to South Korean parents, Mason and Clare Park. He has an older sister named Alice. In 2004, at the age of seven, Rosé and her family moved to Melbourne, Australia. Rosé initially attended Kew East Primary School and graduated in 2009. She later attended Canterbury Girls' Secondary College in Melbourne for her secondary school. She started singing and learned to play the guitar and piano since she was a child and has performed in the choirs of some churches. In 2012, now 16, Rosé attended an audition in Australia for South Korean record label YG Entertainment at the suggestion of her father and was ranked first among 700 attendees. Within two months, Rosé dropped out of school, signed with the label and moved to Seoul. Rosé initially thought her father's idea was a joke due to the distance between the two nations and the difficulty of becoming a singer overseas, stating:

"In Australia, I didn't think there were many possibilities for me to become a singer, especially to become a K-pop star ... I lived so far from the country that it never occurred to me as a possibility."The same year, she appeared in the song by label mate G-Dragon Without You. Her name was not advertised at the time of publication and was revealed following the announcement as a member of Blackpink. The song peaked at number 10 on the Gaon Chart.Rosé formed musically under YG Entertainment for four years before her debut as a member of Blackpink in 2016. The group debuted in August 2016 with the single Square One, driven by the songs Boombayah and Whistle.Rosé has also appeared in a variety of programs broadcast as musical shows such as Bongmyeon ga-wang and Fantastic Duo. Her vocal performance in Bongmyeon ga-wang was met with a warm welcome from the audience. Rosé later appeared as a performer in the second season of Fantastic Duo. The show's production staff said her appearance was intended to "reveal Rosé's vocal appeal," which is totally different from Blackpink's.On June 2, 2020, YG Entertainment announced that Rosé would make her solo debut following the release of Blackpink's second studio album, The Album. On December 30, 2020, in an interview with South Korean media Osen, his label revealed that filming for his debut music video would begin in mid-January 2021. On January 26, 2021, the company released a promotional teaser of the debut. by Rosé and announced that material for her solo project would be revealed via Blackpink's online concert, The Show which took place on January 31, 2021. Shortly after the performance, Rosé's solo, titled Gone, gained positive feedback from the Korean news website Naver. On March 3, 2021, YG Entertainment officially announced the debut single of Rosé, R officially released on March 12, 2021 driven by the song On the Ground and containing the aforementioned Gone. At release, with 41.6 million views in 24 hours, the song On the Ground currently holds the title of the most viewed South Korean music video by a solo artist in 24 hours after breaking the former's nearly 8-year record. PSY label mate. The song peaked at # 70 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the highest-ranked Korean soloist song in the United States. Additionally, the song debuted in 1st position in both the Global 200 and the Global Excl. U.S., written by Billboard, and is the first song by a Korean soloist to do so in chart history. R also set the record for the highest first-week sales of a Korean soloist with over 448 089 copies sold. On March 24, Rosé received Show Champion her very first win in a music show as a solo artist, with On the Ground. He will receive five more victories. On April 5, the music video for the song Gone was released. Rosé's voice received recognition in the K-pop industry for her distinct vocal timbre following her Blackpink debut. After Rosé's performance in an episode of Fantastic Duo 2, South Korean singer Gummy, whom Rosé cited as a musical model, said that "[Rosé's] voice is so unique, it's the [kind of] voice that young people by hand".Through a radio interview, Rosé cited Big Bang's Taeyang as her role model for her music career. As a musician, Rosé also considers US singer Tori Kelly an inspiration for her musical style.In 2018, Rosé was selected as a sponsorship model for the South Korean cosmetics brand Kiss Me, along with her groupmate Jisoo. In October 2019 she was revealed as a promotional model for Perfect World Entertainment's MMORPG Perfect World Mobile.In 2020, Rosé was named global ambassador of the Yves Saint Laurent brand by Anthony Vaccarello, becoming its first global ambassador in 59 years. In 2021, Rosé became the muse of the luxury cosmetics brand Yves Saint Laurent Beauté.On April 21, 2021, Rosé was officially announced as the new global ambassador of Tiffany & Co. In response, Rosé said: "I have always loved wearing Tiffany jewelry. Being part of an iconic brand that has been a part of my life for a long time. makes it that much more special to me. I'm very honored and excited to be part of the HardWear campaign and can't wait for everyone to see it. "Since April 2021, Rosé has been among the ten most followed South Koreans on Instagram, with over 37 million followers. Since 2018, she has appeared on the Korean Business Research Institute's Female Celebrity Reputation List, a ranking that ranks Korean celebrities with the most online searches and gigs, reaching the top ten. It is reported that Yves Saint Laurent has opened its first flagship store in South Korea following the effects Rosé has had as a global brand ambassador. Her influence on the showcase of the brand's Women's Summer 21 collection earned the brand 27.3 million views on YouTube, 11 million views on Instagram and Facebook, and 30.6 million views on Weibo in one day. The video of Saint Laurent's Spring / Summer 2021 collection reached 100 million views after Rosé appeared in the video. In September 2021, she became the first female K-pop singer to attend the Met Gala, alongside rapper CL.