The other male crouched down at his level panicking, "What happened buds? Did I hurt you? " Voice showing pure concern.

"My... Dog... My dog stepped on a bee, Taehyungie hyungie hyung! " Jungkook said.

And, Taehyung was done with him. But still played along. "It's okay buds. Now, tell me WHY THE HELL YOU STOLE MY LUNCH BOX! " Taehyung yelled at the male.

"This was your lunch? " Jin asked. "Yes! That's my luch! I saved it from my last night meal, so that I can have it today at lunch! But someone decided to steal it and bribe you guys. " Taehyung said, picking up the bunny by his hoodie.

"M'sworrwy hyungie! " Jungkook mumbled stuffing the chicken wings in his mouth. "Shut up! Now what will I eat? Huh? You eat my head, then my lunch and leave me hungry! You stupid little bunny! " Taehyung said.

"You still love me thou! " Jungkook said, still stuffing his mouth.

"And, that's the worst part! "

"It's okay, Taehyung, we still have extra food that Jin prepared for... I mean which he brought! We can share. " Namjoon smiled. "Yeah, yeah , it's okay! We can share. " Jin smiled genuinely.

As if Taehyung heard Jin's prayers, he declined the offer telling he had some luch with Felix, his cousin and roommate.

"It's okay, but you still can join us. We have enough food! " Jin still suggested.

"No no it's okay hyung. And YOU!!! you are coming with me! Now let's go! " Taehyung dragged Jungkook with him, who whined for not going.

Jin Namjoon smiled softly at the duo.

"I don't know why but somewhere want these two to end up together. I have no idea if Taehyung is gay Or bisexual but I want Jungkook's sexuality to change this dumb Tiger's sexuality. " Jin said, staring at the retreating figure of the bickering duo.

Namjoon kept his hand on Jin's, under the table, and caressed it, smiling softly at him. "Let's be happy untill Taehyung keeps that wild bunny under control. I just hope their bond never breaks. And, after being brought up in a catholic school, I highly doubt Taehyung's choice. Let's just hope for the best. " Jin softly sighed and nodded his head.

"Let's eats, yeah? " And they started eating talking about random things.

"Taehyungie hyungie hyung... You know I love chicken, still you didn't invited me yesterday at your place. " Jungkook whined as he sat on his hyungie's lap.

Well, this is no new scenario for the university students, seeing Jungkook being this clingy towards Taehyung. Since, it was a catholic university, anyone hardly thought of these two being together, but secretly almost everyone shipped them together.

"Well, didn't your dog stepped on a bee, yesterday bun? " Taehyung sarcastically smiled.

"You are my best friend hyung! You know very well that I was lying. " Jungkook said, playing his best friend's hoodie's string.

"It's okay my best friend. " Taehyung said, more like mocked, but Jungkook was oblivious to this mock.

And...

That's it for today.

I know it was quite a boring chapter, but please stay tuned for the main plot. Maybe 2-3 chapters will be like this, and the angst will start. I'll try adding heavy angst, since I gotta add office scenes too.

And one more thing,

I love you all. 😘😘😘😘

That's how they look in this story

nd this is for the unholy people

nd this is for the unholy people. 😏😏😏