The Staring Eyes

Suppose one night like any other you turn off all the lights in your flat and go to bed. As you are lying on the bed waiting for you to fall asleep while thinking about random things, you see something round shaped peeking at you from behind your room door. Unable to figure out what it is because of the darkness you keep staring at it. But as your eyes get more adjusted to theke darkness you soon come to realize what it is. Shivers go down your spine, with a heavy feeling your heart starts beating faster. It is a face.
        Although the details are vague because of the nightlamp's dim green light you can see, It's completly sunk eyes shining white. It's face black and full of scar marks. And the horrifying bonechiling evil grin it has on it's face. You can fell your boby getting stiff from the fear. You want to move your eyes to somewhere else but you know if you do that you will never be able to see anything ever again. your eyes are getting dry because of not blinking for too long but you know you can't afford to do it. Your body is getting numb because of not moving for a long time. You can see the evil grin in it's getting bigger like it is getting more excited by seeing you in pain. You keep staring at it for the whole night while the grin on it's face eventually keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Know imagine if it happens to you every night. This is the story of Hiroshi Sakaguchi whose corpse was found on his bed with his eyes popped and most internal organs missing and his walls painted crimson with his own blood.
                                                                      —神羅