Chapter 1

~Ruby POV~

Yawning I roll around in bed trying to not produce much noise. It's too early to be awake I think. Looking outside the window into the dark cloudy sky as the pale moon shines slightly through, attempting to give the world a small spotlight. The city of Vale shines bright across the harbor, looking as though stars light the city. I look around the room at my team, though I am younger, I am happy they have accepted me as their leader. I hear Yang's loud snore fill the silence of my mind, and then stretch out before snoring again once more , before returning to the empty silence. Although you could hear Nora through the door, so I guess it isn't as silent. Pulling out the script I check the time 4:00 am I might as well make use of time. Scrambling silently to the floor I hesitate to stop at Weiss' bunk, staring at her pale skin and snow white hair before continuing out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I had shut the door insuring it was locked to keep Yang from dumping ice cold water into the shower again. Shedding the combat skirt I looked at my figure while the water was running. I had just realized how much bigger I have gotten over the last year, not like female body wise but how strong I have gotten. Crescent Rose still hasn't let me down. Though I know she envies the way I admire other weapons she knows I will never leave her. I hop into the shower and begin to scrub myself up and down until I am squeaky clean. Turning the water off I step to dry off when I realize I had forgotten a major thing, a towel. Fuck. I mentally slap myself and peer through a crack of the door. No one was there, or at least up other than Blake but I knew she went to the library to read. So slyly I leap into the room to the closet where the towels were when I noticed someone stirring and it was no other than Weiss. I quickly tried to hide myself but it was too late, Weiss was watching my bare ass struggle to find a towel. I heard giggles, and I blushed due to the embarrassment of my estate. Grasping the towel I so desperately attempted to find I covered up and went in shame back into the bathroom. I can't believe the one person I have a crush on in the school had just witnessed me naked. I am never going to live this down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this first of many chapters. I know I haven't been around much with updating but school is ruining my life. I will try to upload more but if you like this series please vote and be sure to follow me for more works, thanks love you!!!!!<3