Chapter 2 Dragon

Zacznij od początku

Longdan agreed and rolled around in a circle. Su Muluo thought about it and said, "What do you think about the coffee shop?"

This morning, he encountered a coffee shop to be sold. He is not unfamiliar with coffee, because before going down the mountain, he heard the old bunny mentioned that the young people in the city like to drink coffee and milk tea. Shops that sell coffee should make a lot of money.

Longdan still had no opinion, rubbed Su Muluo's palm, and Su Muluo happily put it in his pocket, got up and went out the door.

A few minutes later, he came to the coffee shop he passed by in the morning again. The owner had already woken up and was teasing the orange cat next to him with a small dried fish, but the orange cat was indifferent and unmoved.

Su Muluo walked into the shop, the shopkeeper's eyes lit up before he spoke, he put down the dried fish and stood up: "Do you want something to drink?"

"No, there's no need." Su Muluo shook his head and said, "I just saw the transfer advertisement posted outside your store and wanted to find out."

The shop owner was not disappointed when he heard this, instead he was very surprised: "Do you want to take over this shop?"

Su Muluo gave an "um", and the shop owner was even more surprised: "No way, since you are young, why can't you think about it?"

Su Muluo was silent for a while and said, "You look quite young." And he wasn't young, he was 1,800 years old.

The shop owner sighed, touched his slightly delicate hairline, and said, "You don't understand, I'm already a veteran... So do you really want to take over this shop?"

Su Muluo glanced at his hairline and nodded after a few seconds.

The shop owner said, "Then take a look at me first."

This coffee shop is not big, but the decoration is exquisite and elegant, and there is a faint coffee scent in the air. Su Muluo followed the shopkeeper and listened to his introduction: "The decoration here is very good, right? I hired a designer to design it specially. Look, this is the coffee area, and behind that small secret door is the storage room. There is also a rest room inside for the employees to rest... But, ahem, because I couldn't pay the wages, the employees left early."

Su Muluo asked curiously, "Why, doesn't the coffee shop make money?"

The owner shook his head and said, "How can money be so easy to earn these days? Compared with coffee shops, young people nowadays still prefer to go to milk tea shops, and my coffee beans are carefully selected, and the cost is high and the price is high. They don't want to come... Speaking of which, it's close to the city center, and the land price doesn't know how expensive. I bought this store on a whim, and now I can't earn enough money every month to pay the mortgage."

Su Muluomo, if he really can't make any money in the future, he may have to sell feathers again... Phoenix can only pluck feathers to earn a living, which is miserable when you think about it.

Seeing that he was silent, the shop owner thought he was hesitant because he was worried that the price was too high, and said, "But if you really want to take over this shop, I can also sell it to you at a reduced price. If you don't have enough money, I can also rent it to you. You, even if I make an investment, just give me some dividends when the time comes."

After he finished speaking, he quoted his rental price, which was indeed a very cheap price, which was very rare in a place close to the center of Lincheng City.

Su Muluo silently used his mobile phone to check what dividends are, and then said, "But how do you repay the mortgage? What if I can't make any money in the future and don't get dividends?"