08

It was an amazing day for the Raimon Eleven.
All of them were at Rairaiken and were celebrating. "We did it!" Endou nodules shouted. "We did it!" Everyone replied while some raising their fist for celebration.
"How many times did you just said that?" Aki asked. "Who cares how many times we say it?" Endou answered happily. " We won!" " We won!" Some of the players were ordering new food from the coach. "But I didn't know that teikoku was going to be in the nationals. Kazemaru stated. "I'm so excited that we will be able to fight  them again on the big stage!" Endou happily stated. "I can take it that as a proclamation that you will make it to the finals?" Natsumi asked. "The winners from the previous tournament are put together in a separate block from the rest. That's why it will be impossible for you to fight them until the finals." Natsumi said. "Is that so. The finals  again with teikoku!" Endou said with excitement on his voice. "Hey,hey. Don't get ahead of yourself." Domon exclaimed towards Endou. "Natsumi, how do you know so much?" Aki asked. "I've read trough everything in the tournament protocols. I've had enough of not knowing the rules." "That's so interesting in other countries the team get randomly sorted." Y/n said. "Oh is that so? How do you know?" Endou asked. "I played against teams from around the world there are so amazing players." Really?! You played with people around the world?! How was that? How good are they?! Tell me! Tell me!" Endou was bombarding Y/n with questions. Y/n just chuckled and said. "There are many amazing players and teams around the world. They would let every team in Japan look like amateur's." "Could you give us a name of an amazing player?" Someoka asked. "Sure. Hmm let me think. Ah yes. Well my biggest rival I played against and also once with is Fideo Ardena. The white meteor of Italy. Almost perfect technique in dribble, passing, shooting and defending. He could beat this team without me alone." "Really that's so awesome!"
Endou shouted while having stars in his eyes.

The team was then continued celebrating their victory.

Endou then came in the morning before classes towards every member of the club and said that they would be playing against the legendary Inazuma Eleven. Everyone was hyped to play against them.

After school they met at the riverbank for the match. The detective was their referee.
More members of the legendary Inazuma eleven. Most people were able to recognize them due all of them working around town.

( A/n: I will refer the legendary Inazuma eleven as LIE legendary Inazuma eleven because  why not. I'm still asking myself how did they even get these, like I know it's anime logic but that shouldn't be possible to have jerseys like that so fast but I guess anime logic)

The whistle was blown. Biruda (the big muscle one) shouted from the midfield line and attempted a kickoff shoot, but missed the ball.
The ball was quickly in raimons possession. Gouenji did a shoot towards the goal. The butler (to lazy to search for their names) tried a header but it went into the goal. "Sorry hibiki. I tried to clear it hahaha...." The butler laughed embarrassed.

It didn't continued well for the LIE players.
The weren't able to get or keep the ball. Even if they were able to shoot their shots weren't good. Raimon was attacking hibiki blocked a shot. Ukishima tried to stop Gouenji but Gouenji did a heel kick backwards to matsuno who shot the ball into the air. Gouenji did a fire tornado and scored a goal. Hibiki then gave them a monologue about that they are the kids idols and legends for the kids ( I'm so not gonna write everything they said down to lazy for that) and the LIE players were all motivated and played for real. One of the LIE players did a shot called cross drive. Endou tried to stop it with nekketsu punch but failed. Hibiki stopped someokas dragon crash with god hand. Ukiahima and burida did a move called fire rooster. Endou asked for a timeout and showed them the move in the notebook. Gouenji and Kazemaru were chosen for the move. Both couldn't do it. Kageno figured out what the key to the shot is out. It's the distance between both players. Both have to run at the same speed and distance towards eachother.
Gouenji and Kazemaru were able to do it.

A/n: ok finally done with this one. I apologize for not updating sooner I just didn't have enough time and was to lazy to write it. So sorry but yeah I try uploading more but it always depends on my mood so yeah.